|Meant To Be #4|AR|SpecialPreview-Page 129|(12th May)|LAFUpdt-Pg130| - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
HEY BIG CONGRATS FOR NEW THREAD YAAR

UPDATE SOOONNN
hey
i just read ur ff dear i am wondering how i missed it all these days 
the way u started this ff was awesome dear you described every little feeling of them in a very nice manner i felt very bad for them 7 yrs without ur love is not that easy
ar  are meant to be so destiny again made them come together the two days they spent with each other and there cute lil moments were very nice ridhima called him couch bag lollzz..  the twist in the story that sid is none other than armaan's best friend and ridhima's fiance i loved the way nikki held on and supported ar  ridhima told him the whole truth phir bhi he listened to her very patiently some how i liked sid in this ff for this now cames the flash back they were beyand description yaar they were too good their first meet at temple and the way they felt for each other 

simply loved ridhima and nikki's bonding they r very cute ridhima's first day in college was funny the way she taught the guy a lesson was funny ab ar ke bb match ke bare mein kya batavu it was awesome ar's playing in beach like kids and their trip was so good armaan's break fast making session and every one's denial and thier reasons were funny but ridz ate it aww such a cute friend ship coming to the jungle scene it was just too good and it was  an another step to their relationship but kissi ne faidha nahi utaya😆but really their friend ship is beautiful

even sid is not in love and they broke their engagement it is like so gud to hear
bechari ridhima kitni pareshan ho gayi thi armaan ke liye but glad that armaan ko kuch nahi hua

You cannot stop yourself from loving me,nor can you stop me from loving you. I can't move on,and you know that. So By keeping us separate,you're killing both of us. I am never gonna be happy without you..because I WILL NEVER LOVE ANYONE EXCEPT YOU!"

it is written in a awesome way yaar shashank is the cause of ar separation i cannot tolerate him even for  a sec 😡 he still feels that he didn't do anything wrong i luv armaan's mom she is so cute and sweet but armaan's dad committed suscide because he was missing his family then wt about armaan and his mom he didn't think of them  
i am totally fida over ur ff dear koi itna accha kaise likh saktha hai
do pm me when ever u update 

❤️ dharmitha

congratulations dear u truly deserve it...

Congratz dear on da new thread!!!! 😉

MAITREEE KAMEEENIII :O🤣🤗
Haww you scrapped me, mujhe laga direct aakar butt pe maaarogi, wen did you turn civilized?🤔
HAAAN i remember ive to read MTB OMGGG itneee saree, are you comparing it to dhropatis saaree? 🤣 Il read and comment proper wala Exams khatam hone ke baad, that is 21st ke baad😍 abhi main bechaari is studying :'( Dont laugh meri haalat pe ok?

ILYYY <
Congrats on the new thread Maitree may u have many more. <3 :)
ILY. <3

Originally posted by divi1oct

Congratulations for the new thread..👍🏼🥳

Aww..Thank You <3 You noticed it soo Soon!

Originally posted by -pooluvsKaSh-

Congrats on new thread maitree🥳

U rock girl

hope u complete more thread like this

Poo Di Thank You So Much! You're one of my Fave Readers <3 Tee-hee You Rock too!😳

Originally posted by DRarmaanfan

congrats 4 new thread🥳
update soon

Thank You Soo Much! Awh I'm trying...To update! But these Exams!😡

Originally posted by Aanya_taanu4evr

Maitreee 🤗

Congratulations <3 <3

Thank you for the surprise 😳

ILY <3

xoxo
Aanya

Aanyaaa 🤗 🤗 Aww Thanks! I'm glad you liked it <3😳 ILY2!