v
Saini646 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Wht no don't do tht plzzz ...updateupdate
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Will post a Preview after 20th. Posted a Believe Preview for now.
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
PMs later. This bit will come 4-5 parts later. Warning done.Read like and comments please :)

What's Coming Up?
(Special Preview)

She didn't remember the last time when Armaan had held her like this in his arms...wantingly,protectively and lovingly. She could feel the difference, she KNEW the difference between the way he hugged her the last day on the beach when she had comforted him about his parents...or during Rahul-Muskaan's wedding, but the way he was holding her now, his breath shallow and warm on her neck, made her shiver.

This is what she wanted, wasn't it? Him and Her. Armaan and Riddhima. This is what she was waiting for the past seven years.
But...there were thousands of questions moving about in her mind. Wasn't it too sudden? Or was it not? What had she missed?

"Armaan?", she called slowly.
"I'm sorry,Basket. I'm really sorry...", his voice was low,thick with emotion she couldn't just place.
Basket. He was calling her Basket. He had not called her Basket since the time she had left Mumbai seven years back. 

"Armaan I-"
He pulled out of the hug, and it was then she saw, maybe with surprise, that his blue eyes were moist, but still shimmering. With hope? With love? With...what? She didn't know.
Her face was in his hands now,"Riddhima...Basket,I know I took a long time. I know I was stupid. I Love You. I always have.And You ARE worth fighting for. You know when you held my hand out of the blue today, during the pheras? I never felt so complete till now. I mean it. I..I Love you,Riddhima. I-", he broke off.
And her own eyes were shimmering with tears now. It was Love. It was complete. Finally.

"All this while..I've been thinking,and just thinking, that what I was doing was wrong. I was being unfair to us both. But I know now, maybe..maybe Rahul and Muskaan taught me, showed me what fighting for Love really means...I-", he was speaking again, his voice thicker. His tears made way. So did hers.
"Riddhima, I- I just want to...I don't know I-"

She hugged him this time. Tight, beyond words. Their hearts were pounding against their chests, this time together. For each other, like it was supposed to be. 

Soft,urgent kisses lined her neckline,and she held him tighter,sniffing into his shirt. 
"I Love You too, Armaan...you know I do..",she whispered into his shirt,when she finally found her voice back.
He pulled back silently, and kissed her forehead. As their eyes met, she knew this was probably going to be the best life of her entire existence.Their night.

Done.
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
OMG its happening finally 😳 I am stunned
SleepingBeauty. thumbnail
omg omg its gonna happen! Yayyy finallyyy!! But its still few updates away :( But yayy im still excited :D eekss
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
😲 IT FINALLY HAPPENED!!!!! OMG! OMG! EEE! THE WAIT IS FINALLY OVER!!!!!! THEY CONFESSED! WEEE! UPDATE ASAP! 
Rhea.KaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yayy! I can't wait!! Please update soon?
Btw, done with all your entrances?
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Lost and Found Update After 2 years :| (I CANT BELIEVE THIS MYSELF :|)
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1689554&TPN=91
ChamakChallo91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful! Please continue soon!!