Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CertifiedBabe thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: lilymily

Living in Australia or India doesn't make a person broadminded. No one would accept infidelity in a relationship irrespective of whether you live in Australia or India.
Anyways, Sid was very much into Shonali and the look was more of lust than love, secondly, he knows shonali is committed therefore a person would keep a safe distance rather than going all over her and lusting for her..

At the above sorry to intervene but it was a task and look at amar, how he lifted sunny, That was not necessary but the rain dance Was a task and therefore they were compelled to do it and everyone else were doing the exact same thing.
lilymily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rimjhim1

At the above sorry to intervene but it was a task and look at amar, how he lifted sunny, That was not necessary but the rain dance Was a task and therefore they were compelled to do it and everyone else were doing the exact same thing.

Yes, I agree, what amar did was unnecessary but we are talking about SID and if you see the promo, you can see Sid's expression were bit cheap. Everyone was dancing but I didn't find other people's expression like that of Sid, even Shona was avoiding looking into Sid face.

wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what was the need for sid to take off his shirt??all other men didn't do it..and what happened to sati-savitri shonali??was she enjoying touching his naked body ,no uncomfortable vibes this time?😉
CertifiedBabe thumbnail
Originally posted by: lilymily

Yes, I agree, what amar did was unnecessary but we are talking about SID and if you see the promo, you can see Sid's expression were bit cheap. Everyone was dancing but I didn't find other people's expression like that of Sid, even Shona was avoiding looking into Sid face.

Your right, we are talking about Sid and even so i think all the others had similar kind of expressions saying that, it was a little cheap and uncomfortable but Shonali was so not uncomfortable, she was looking very comfortable against his shirtless body...
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: wicked gal

what was the need for sid to take off his shirt??all other men didn't do it..and what happened to sati-savitri shonali??was she enjoying touching his naked body ,no uncomfortable vibes this time?😉

xacatly that was my point but some dirty mind c it as love...ðŸĪŠ