Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Sid's Expressions were Hot Too...aisa lag raha tha uska "Khoon Khaul raha hai"...😆
Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Why should you feel bad for Shiraz only? Feel bad for Sachin and Sunny's husband too. Sachin's wife Juhi was doing a hot rain dance with her moohbola brother and Sunny was doing romantic dance getting lifted up in rain by a married man Amar. It wasnt a task just for Sid and Sho.
saiba007 thumbnail
she accused amar of having dirty look at her now wat?????????? dancing with sid like that... dosnt she feel uncomfortable with that... idiot.
CertifiedBabe thumbnail
i completely agree, it was a bit too...
But there niyat did look clean, sid was really trying to give it that hero moment by giving them constipated expressions😆 and Shonali doing her everyday movement, really was trying hard to dance ;).

But all in all i think it was quite a disgusting task, one of the worst :(
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sunny's case is like she is po*nstar and i dont think it makes any difference to her husband, and actually i dont believe he husband sotry

i dont need 2 mention abt juhi and her husband if sachin and sky r befriend so its their problem

why i mentioned shonali and shiraz, like he was getting almost mad on shonali when he talked to her she says chichora to amar, etc etc etc
Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Need not to worry... Shiraz was fine with Sid when he came. Sid was joking with them. And Shiraz has the brains to know that it was a Task. Amar thing wasn't a task.
larki_punjaban thumbnail
what ever from my side i would be careful even if my bf is nice 2 everyone, mardon ka koi bharosa nahin hota

end of the story
Mehr-k thumbnail
This dance item was not necessary . Sid  as usual in denial and trying to be wanna  be bollywod c grade so called actor 😆,  what a faggot .what does honali's so called BF thinks about this , the so called bhai behan dance hehehehehhe, bunch of   cheap hypocrates . Edited by Mehr-k - 12 years ago
larki_punjaban thumbnail
^^ c dats my point also!!

i found it cheap
lilymily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sosweet

i am living in australia and i am very broad minded. I just dont categorize it as cheap. I saw sid totally in to shonali..i see it as love not lust. I dont even see sid as lust .
Whereas shonali she is not at all reciprocating the same way towards sid instead she is busy doing her dancing and hardly looking at sid.

Thats my view towards that small clip

Living in Australia or India doesn't make a person broadminded. No one would accept infidelity in a relationship irrespective of whether you live in Australia or India.
Anyways, Sid was very much into Shonali and the look was more of lust than love, secondly, he knows shonali is committed therefore a person would keep a safe distance rather than going all over her and lusting for her..