HOt rain Dance between Sid and Shonali

Posted: 12 years ago
sorry for the ðŸ¤¬ title but it was need it!!

when i saw the promo i was like ashamed of watching Sid's passionate look to shonali and shonali was keep dancing was out of to know what's going on round her

dats was really cheap

and finally i pity shonali qauz shiraz seens to me a very theri ghee ka admi, what will be is reaction???

what say?

i am living in australia and i am very broad minded. I just dont categorize it as cheap. I saw sid totally in to shonali..i see it as love not lust. I dont even see sid as lust .
Whereas shonali she is not at all reciprocating the same way towards sid instead she is busy doing her dancing and hardly looking at sid.

Thats my view towards that small clip
yes i agree with u ,,, u have notice amar was also looking with sunny in that way and sunny was feeling uncomfortable...hmm not really uncomfortable but she was luking down... and amar was luking her in a cheap way...
Originally posted by sosweet

i am living in australia and i am very broad minded. I just dont categorize it as cheap. I saw sid totally in to shonali..i see it as love not lust. I dont even see sid as lust .
Whereas shonali she is not at all reciprocating the same way towards sid instead she is busy doing her dancing and hardly looking at sid.

Thats my view towards that small clip
same viewpoint here! i dint find it cheap! sid was lukin at sho and she was into her dancing not reciprociting to him! rather sunny was kinda embarrased by amar 😆
i hate shonali's facial expression during her dance ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢
Originally posted by wadhwaniki

i hate shonali's facial expression during her dance ðŸ¤¢

Forget about facial expression there is one dance step which she repeats everyday. And she did that again in rain dance. its so irritating
ok even tho i m born and raised in Canada...i still found sid's expressions very cheap and creepy...ppl critise amar for tht just becuz he is married...he has more brain than neone in the house...he knows if he crosses the limit he will be beaten up loll...becuz everything is on the cameraz...he is just having fun and he is open abt it...and comon our bollywood songs makes neone luk desperate lmaooo
Poor Sid... he just looked into the dance... just caught up in the moment...better than Amar who actually made Sunny (who is not even shy to do a pole dance for such a lot of tv viewers) uncomfortable... one can just imagine how creepy he must have been!
It wasnt only Sid and Shonali in that hot rain dance. It was a task which all of them were doing.

I agree that these tasks which BB gives are obnoxious but why blame only this pair?

From the precap only I can judge because I have not seen the episode. From precap it looked Sid bechara was trying to be in character of romantic hero and gave serious expression but didnt do anything inappropriate. Shonali was dancing she was only into the dance wasn't even looking anywhere. Didn't find anything cheap in it by both of them.

^^ finally somebody agree's with me!

i feel sorry for shonali and shiraz

doesnt matter of sid was lusting her or loving her!!!

the point is, if my husband and i doing that dance on national tv then its okay

but i my bf watching this it can make me in a big trouble
Edited by small_boss5 - 12 years ago