Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

   
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Harshad in SBS(15 december) (Page 5)

JugniPH IF-Sizzlerz
JugniPH
JugniPH

Joined: 04 September 2010
Posts: 13065

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princyz

Originally posted by priyahmt

my god...this segment is ...Day DreamingROFL
loved his masti...and his relatives r just...ROFLROFL
i can't stop laughing imagining his face when he got to know abt this...ROFLROFL
so..finally sbs and HC's patch up hogaya...hope we will get Harshiti segmnt soon...Day Dreaming
ops...excitement mein bhool gayi...thnx for sharing link and written update...Big smile


Welcome dearBig smile...Monu is always in so cool mood..
ROFLi love his personalityEmbarrassed...N yeah..he's relatives r soo funny..ROFLThey asked "Raat ko kya bahu leke ghar aaya tha?" OMG!!ROFLROFL n waiting for harshiti segment...Day Dreaming
in the entire segment harshad is in his full masti mood...LOL
i think its becz of the food...LOL
but one thing which i can't under stand is how his relatives connected harshad with kinshuk...Confused both r different name..and also both haven't any similarity in physical features too...Confused

FaizaK IF-Sizzlerz
FaizaK
FaizaK

Joined: 02 January 2010
Posts: 17876

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princyz

Originally posted by -Faiza-

Originally posted by princyz

Originally posted by -Faiza-

thnkss for sharing the segmnt
aww it was such a cutiee and foodies segmntLOL...OMG can't belevie his realtivesROFL
lovee to see the foodie harshu backDay Dreaming

 
welcome dear..It was a funny segment as wellROFL...N his relatives wereROFLROFL

  oh yeah it was too funny as well..lol reporter was trying to make him speak he was trying having two pans in mouthROFL


Yeah...the paan part was soo funny...Then he took revenge from the reporter..he put two paans in reporter's mouth n was telling him to speak...ROFLROFLROFL

   oh yeah his revenge from the reporter was awsome...the way he was saying.."bol bol ab bol na"ROFLROFL
JugniPH IF-Sizzlerz
JugniPH
JugniPH

Joined: 04 September 2010
Posts: 13065

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
agree with u faiza...that revenge part is just awesome..LOLi ca't stop laughing watching that.ROFLROFLROFL
FaizaK IF-Sizzlerz
FaizaK
FaizaK

Joined: 02 January 2010
Posts: 17876

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyahmt

Originally posted by princyz

Originally posted by priyahmt

my god...this segment is ...Day DreamingROFL
loved his masti...and his relatives r just...ROFLROFL
i can't stop laughing imagining his face when he got to know abt this...ROFLROFL
so..finally sbs and HC's patch up hogaya...hope we will get Harshiti segmnt soon...Day Dreaming
ops...excitement mein bhool gayi...thnx for sharing link and written update...Big smile


Welcome dearBig smile...Monu is always in so cool mood..
ROFLi love his personalityEmbarrassed...N yeah..he's relatives r soo funny..ROFLThey asked "Raat ko kya bahu leke ghar aaya tha?" OMG!!ROFLROFL n waiting for harshiti segment...Day Dreaming
in the entire segment harshad is in his full masti mood...LOL
i think its becz of the food...LOL
but one thing which i can't under stand is how his relatives connected harshad with kinshuk...Confused both r different name..and also both haven't any similarity in physical features too...Confused

  tht was exactly my thought too..harshad and kinshuk kahan se silmiar hainStern SmileWacko  na looks..na name..na physice..how his relatived got confusedConfused
FaizaK IF-Sizzlerz
FaizaK
FaizaK

Joined: 02 January 2010
Posts: 17876

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyahmt

agree with u faiza...that revenge part is just awesome..LOLi ca't stop laughing watching that.ROFLROFLROFL

  exactly priya..tht was brilliant...HC was in his full moodLOL
Princyz_Belle IF-Sizzlerz
Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Joined: 14 September 2010
Posts: 10870

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyahmt

in the entire segment harshad is in his full masti mood...LOL
i think its becz of the food...LOL
but one thing which i can't under stand is how his relatives connected harshad with kinshuk...Confused both r different name..and also both haven't any similarity in physical features too...Confused


Right...Ye toh hona hi tha akhir Harshu itna food like jo karta hain..LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
I was also thinking the same..Harshad n Kinshuk both r soo differentConfused ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page....i think his relatives had some eye problem..LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Princyz_Belle IF-Sizzlerz
Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Joined: 14 September 2010
Posts: 10870

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faiza-


  oh yeah his revenge from the reporter was awsome...the way he was saying.."bol bol ab bol na"ROFLROFL


I loved that part mostROFL...he's such a cutie pie...Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Harshad & Additi: Harshad = Shy

2 3 4

Author: -Jwalamukhi-   Replies: 25   Views: 14549

-Jwalamukhi- 25 14549 08 August 2009 at 9:45pm by Khushix29
harshad vm harshad fan must watch it

2

Author: Ohmyjerryworld   Replies: 10   Views: 3786

Ohmyjerryworld 10 3786 09 May 2009 at 7:22pm by nainaa
aditi likes harshad but harshad..????

Author: karanluvskristu   Replies: 1   Views: 4707

karanluvskristu 1 4707 12 March 2009 at 12:51am by Khushix29
Harshad without Additi/Additi without Harshad???

2

Author: -Liana-   Replies: 11   Views: 6711

-Liana- 11 6711 23 September 2008 at 11:51am by -Alina-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index