JugniPH IF-Sizzlerz
JugniPH
JugniPH

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princyz

Originally posted by priyahmt

my god...this segment is ...Day DreamingROFL
loved his masti...and his relatives r just...ROFLROFL
i can't stop laughing imagining his face when he got to know abt this...ROFLROFL
so..finally sbs and HC's patch up hogaya...hope we will get Harshiti segmnt soon...Day Dreaming
ops...excitement mein bhool gayi...thnx for sharing link and written update...Big smile

Welcome dearBig smile...Monu is always in so cool mood..
ROFLi love his personalityEmbarrassed...N yeah..he's relatives r soo funny..ROFLThey asked "Raat ko kya bahu leke ghar aaya tha?" OMG!!ROFLROFL n waiting for harshiti segment...Day Dreaming
in the entire segment harshad is in his full masti mood...LOL
i think its becz of the food...LOL
but one thing which i can't under stand is how his relatives connected harshad with kinshuk...Confused both r different name..and also both haven't any similarity in physical features too...Confused

FaizaK IF-Sizzlerz
FaizaK
FaizaK

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Faiza-

thnkss for sharing the segmnt
aww it was such a cutiee and foodies segmntLOL...OMG can't belevie his realtivesROFL
lovee to see the foodie harshu backDay Dreaming

welcome dear..It was a funny segment as wellROFL...N his relatives wereROFLROFL

oh yeah it was too funny as well..lol reporter was trying to make him speak he was trying having two pans in mouthROFL

Yeah...the paan part was soo funny...Then he took revenge from the reporter..he put two paans in reporter's mouth n was telling him to speak...ROFLROFLROFL

oh yeah his revenge from the reporter was awsome...the way he was saying.."bol bol ab bol na"ROFLROFL
JugniPH IF-Sizzlerz
JugniPH
JugniPH

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
agree with u faiza...that revenge part is just awesome..LOLi ca't stop laughing watching that.ROFLROFLROFL
FaizaK IF-Sizzlerz
FaizaK
FaizaK

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged

my god...this segment is ...Day DreamingROFL
loved his masti...and his relatives r just...ROFLROFL
i can't stop laughing imagining his face when he got to know abt this...ROFLROFL
so..finally sbs and HC's patch up hogaya...hope we will get Harshiti segmnt soon...Day Dreaming
ops...excitement mein bhool gayi...thnx for sharing link and written update...Big smile

Welcome dearBig smile...Monu is always in so cool mood..
ROFLi love his personalityEmbarrassed...N yeah..he's relatives r soo funny..ROFLThey asked "Raat ko kya bahu leke ghar aaya tha?" OMG!!ROFLROFL n waiting for harshiti segment...Day Dreaming
but one thing which i can't under stand is how his relatives connected harshad with kinshuk...Confused both r different name..and also both haven't any similarity in physical features too...Confused

tht was exactly my thought too..harshad and kinshuk kahan se silmiar hainStern SmileWacko  na looks..na name..na physice..how his relatived got confusedConfused
FaizaK IF-Sizzlerz
FaizaK
FaizaK

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged

agree with u faiza...that revenge part is just awesome..LOLi ca't stop laughing watching that.ROFLROFLROFL

exactly priya..tht was brilliant...HC was in his full moodLOL
Princyz_Belle IF-Sizzlerz
Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

Right...Ye toh hona hi tha akhir Harshu itna food like jo karta hain..LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
I was also thinking the same..Harshad n Kinshuk both r soo differentConfused ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page....i think his relatives had some eye problem..LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Princyz_Belle IF-Sizzlerz
Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

oh yeah his revenge from the reporter was awsome...the way he was saying.."bol bol ab bol na"ROFLROFL

I loved that part mostROFL...he's such a cutie pie...Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Go to top