Posted: 12 years ago
Hi..today they showed a night out with harshad where the reporter Raj took him for eating.😛First harshad went to a stall where he ate..paav vaaji,some pulao n many other things...🤣(He ate a lot so i forgot all those names🤣)He said that recently his relatives called his father n asked that "is harshad got married??" 😛harshad asked raj that is something related to marriage was shown in SBS?Then harshad told that bcoz of Kinshuk's marriage every1 thought that harshad is married. then harshad also told that his nick name is MONU!!!!😲😆 n when reporter asked him abt his dream girl harshad was shying very much..😆😆N he went to paanwala n ate 2 paan at once..he said he loves the pan very much..n it completes his day.😉

that's all was shown today..It was a very cute segment..so i thought to post it here.
😃
Edited by princyz - 12 years ago
thanks...
Edited by vrushika - 12 years ago
Thanks for sharing, seen it on tv
Thanks for the written :)
harshad is cute but who is the dream girl "ahem ahem"!!
Chalo thank god harshad is okay wid sbs now :)
but was expectibv additi in the segemnt tooo :(
plz harshiti n sbs cume together on a new year special segment plzz inshaAllah!!!
@prime,sowmya,sadz>>U all r welcome dear.
Originally posted by repunzell

Thanks for the written :)
harshad is cute but who is the dream girl "ahem ahem"!!
Chalo thank god harshad is okay wid sbs now :)
but was expectibv additi in the segemnt tooo :(
plz harshiti n sbs cume together on a new year special segment plzz inshaAllah!!!

U r welcome.yeah..harshad is super cute. 😳When the reporter asked who is ur simran? Harshad said,My simran is now home..i'll meet her again tomorrow morning at 7 am.U all watch her with me in Imagine. He was talking abt Aasiya..but he was joking😆..actually at first he was blushing very much😳...N i also want Harshiti segment😛...It's soo many days we had seen harshiti together.😭
thank u for the post darling i guess we all missed sbs todyy .. will check it ...
Originally posted by princyz

U r welcome.yeah..harshad is super cute. 😳When the reporter asked who is ur simran? Harshad said,My simran is now home..i'll meet her again tomorrow morning at 7 am.U all watch her with me in Imagine. He was talking abt Aasiya..but he was joking😆..actually at first he was blushing very much😳...N i also want Harshiti segment😛...It's soo many days we had seen harshiti together.😭
i hope they cume together soon iA :)!!
now harshad is awl fine wid sbs so he can cume wid additi...inshaAllah they will cume!!
n harshad is super kool wid his antiques jokes😆
Originally posted by repunzell

i hope they cume together soon iA :)!!
now harshad is awl fine wid sbs so he can cume wid additi...inshaAllah they will cume!!
n harshad is super kool wid his antiques jokes😆

yeah same here...new year has always been lucky for all deshians..so hopefully this year...also...and also its a leap year coming...and desh also had started for a leap year..so hope for the best...