Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Whatever happens in the next two weeks i want two from that gunda gang to go!!!
PaleBlueDot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes, one most definatley sunny, the way she was making faces that Juhi and Sid were talking and now Amara as well, want him to go as well. That Gunda Gang needs to be broken.
Pixl thumbnail
I'm getting irritated by this Sunny, the way she and Juhi were having the convo, and sunny said "I know what I am and I know what I'm doing" what she trying to say that she's better than the rest, spare us Sunny,LOL.
i wanted her to be winner of this season , sad hearing about her eviction. i feel that now we will never  see her anywhere on tv .. i wish she could get a lots of good shows after getting out of Bigg Boss!
Pixl thumbnail

Yeah, all we can do now is wish shonali that she gets good oppurtunties and nice offers, and before I wasn't a fan, just this week she seemed like the only sensible person.

VintageRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved her and more for this week. hope to see her presenting the next IPL matches and anchor more shows soon on television. the positivity of it...at least she now gets to be with shiraz and her real friends and loved ones who will not return the niceness with bitching and doin character slandering behind her back like what bully gang does to her especially wat they did this week.

feelin sad but wishing her good luck for future hope she has a bright one
Edited by mastipartner - 12 years ago
jitinmenda thumbnail
any confirmation abt her eviction?

PaleBlueDot thumbnail
Yep, nishu, said shonali's evicted and he's usually right.
Originally posted by: Areeba.A

Yeah, all we can do now is wish shonali that she gets good oppurtunties and nice offers, and before I wasn't a fan, just this week she seemed like the only sensible person.

Hope that she gets .
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am still waiting for miracle dat shonali stays !!!😊