Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PaleBlueDot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
You know before sunny entered the house, people said don't judge her by her proffession, wait and see how she is in the house, I hope people have now seen her real side as well, and that she's the worst of the lot, cannot believe that india gave her so many votes, BB is rigged. And if Shonali goes tomorrow than for sure BB is rigged.
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shahzur2010

VOTE FOR SHO

Unfortunatly voting lines r closed we can only hope nd pray for the best!! Lets hope india has done the right thing!!
PaleBlueDot thumbnail
Yeah, india has done it's part, now lets see the part of BB, shona needs to stay, tomorrow we will the get good news first thing we wake up.Hopefully.
If Mahek's coming back then Sho-Sho should leave tomorrow. Then Amar should stay back as there's scope for more fights. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

If Mahek's not coming back then Amar should leave as Sho-Sho's capable of more drama. Amar is merely a sidekick now. And well! I like balanced game.

If nothing then I hope BB brings some balance in the show to make it fun for us in the last few weeks. Humko show mein entertainment mangta hai. Bas. πŸ˜†

PaleBlueDot thumbnail
Oh Gawd shona's gone😭.
But at least she got to be eliminated when Salman Khan was there. :D
I just started to like her this week and she's gone, oh well, she's on to better things, wish her good luck.πŸ˜›
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bad news but consolation
Is that sunny may b out next week!! Very unfair game!! Lets hope she was given power to nominate one contestant directly and she chose sunny!!!
PaleBlueDot thumbnail
I know, direct nomination of that Sunny would be the only way we would feel better. Agreed Sanz6.
Pixl thumbnail
Oh, shonali's gone, well all our effort down the drains, it's not aapka farmaan, it's Bigg Boss ka farmaan.
PaleBlueDot thumbnail
I know, we all tried our best...Now all we can do is watch the last epi with shonali...people say Mahek will be back, that's why Shonali's out.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Actually Sho would hv been out last week, if not 4 Mahek's eviction by BB. But glad she got an extra week 2 stay as she's much more preferable than some of d current housemates.