Bigg Boss Season 5

Want SHONALI to stay she deserves to Stay - Page 11

VintageRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MatteFinish

The synopsis makes me wanna punch BB and the bully group.Hadh hai yaar... its too much. I dont find anything entertaining in this always upperhand to Sky and his friends. I dont feel like watching the episodes. Synopsis was enuff to get me all encouraged to make me signature for Sho's voting.

Voting lines gonna shut tonight  ... I hope she she stays on

MF its adorable hope we continue seeing this face in BB
2 hours and 15 mins to go for the lines to shut. Pray for Shona to be safe this week.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PaleBlueDot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shona, I have a feeling will be safe, if not the most bakwaas season of Bigg Boss.
Thrasher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Fingers crossed God save Shonali and break the pride and arrogance of the bullies.
PaleBlueDot thumbnail
Lets play a game, if we're allowed we have to say one by one what we like about shonali and why she desreves to stay, okay.
kimi484 thumbnail
thanx all for supporting my thread...im adding the vote detail in first page with MP's points
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Hanna93

Lets play a game, if we're allowed we have to say one by one what we like about shonali and why she desreves to stay, okay.

She is trying to get along with everyone and avoiding groups and she is not part of gunda gang!!!
kimi484 thumbnail
hanna i started liking her late...but she seems a good hearted girl tho she gets confused easy she is gullible but she is not evil she doesnt keep anger, venom in heart...i admire wen she always take initiative to say sorry. even if she and someone have a problem or bad fight she doesnt stop talking to the person or show attitude she continue bein nice...those are good qualities 👏

PaleBlueDot thumbnail
Shonali is pretty and forgetful and extremley sweet, she doesn;'t abuse and plays the game as fair as possible, even I started to like her a little late.
She is easy to convince, that's why Sky was able to scare her yesterday with his bhoot stories, and this is gonna provide us with more entertainment in the future.
She's not part of the Gunda gang I agree sanz6.
And when she's wrong will admit it.
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: kashkajenarsh

hanna i started liking her late...but she seems a good hearted girl tho she gets confused easy she is gullible but she is not evil she doesnt keep anger, venom in heart...i admire wen she always take initiative to say sorry. even if she and someone have a problem or bad fight she doesnt stop talking to the person or show attitude she continue bein nice...those are good qualities 👏

Hmm one point i never noticed untill u mentioned, she dont cut ppl off if she has problems with them! Unfortunately the idiots in the house think he is being fake and playin games!!
PaleBlueDot thumbnail
Agreed, very good point kashkajenarsh, she moves on and allows that person to change to their own accord.