Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: pawancool

shonali deserves 2 win as she is from day 1...

juhi is in there from day one as well but she is in that group!!! seriously more than half of them in their dont deserve to win! I dont really like sid so just leaves sho!
DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanz6

juhi is in there from day one as well but she is in that group!!! seriously more than half of them in their dont deserve to win! I dont really like sid so just leaves sho!

i meant out of d remaining contestants...its between juhi n sho...n i prefer sho, coz my fav PM is not a contestant...😭
Thrasher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
She is any time a better choice than others left now especially gunda group members
PaleBlueDot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree, this will give a message to future BB contestants make a group full of bullies and you'll get someway to the final.
And because shonali is a friend of Sid, they bitch about her as well, what has she done to the other guys?
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pawancool

i meant out of d remaining contestants...its between juhi n sho...n i prefer sho, coz my fav PM is not a contestant...😭

yh that was what i was saying worded it wrong i guess!! but surprisingly only sho and andrew seem like the sensible ones in their now! but andrew is just a guest!! so yh out of the current bunch wouldnt mind if shonali wins!!!
PaleBlueDot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Andrew is funny, his dialoges yesterday in hindi were hilarious, loved it. But he is a guest, so sadly another sane person going to soon. That leaves sho-sho.
VintageRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Synopsis makes me more mad at this gunda group. BB stop it and throw Amar out.
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mastipartner

Synopsis makes me more mad at this gunda group. BB stop it and throw Amar out.

if no one goes from the gunda group next week i am not watching BB anymore! watching GG all pleased becoz they r the only ones in the house will be torture!!🤢
Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The synopsis makes me wanna punch BB and the bully group.Hadh hai yaar... its too much. I dont find anything entertaining in this always upperhand to Sky and his friends. I dont feel like watching the episodes. Synopsis was enuff to get me all encouraged to make me signature for Sho's voting.

Voting lines gonna shut tonight  ... I hope she she stays on

StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MatteFinish

The synopsis makes me wanna punch BB and the bully group.Hadh hai yaar... its too much. I dont find anything entertaining in this always upperhand to Sky and his friends. I dont feel like watching the episodes. Synopsis was enuff to get me all encouraged to make me signature for Sho's voting.

Voting lines gonna shut tonight  ... I hope she she stays on

final chance!! i think i will be skipping most of the episode!! love ur pic of ian somerhalder!!!!