Want SHONALI to stay she deserves to Stay - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by kashkajenarsh

lets hope she gets footage u never know wid BB. They didnt add the bhook lagi footages of that group being rude to shona in the main episode

Just shows how biased bb is towards that pathetic group!! They think they rule the house and r so sure about one of them winning the game!!
Originally posted by sanz6

Just shows how biased bb is towards that pathetic group!! They think they rule the house and r so sure about one of them winning the game!!

Like PM once said... they are doing Gundaraj
Sonali should be out confused soul!!! Love to see sids nautangi after son eviction. He will have no one to support.
Originally posted by mastipartner

Like PM once said... they are doing Gundaraj
yes gundaraj! perfect way to put it!! i want BB to throw such a googly in this weeks nominations that the gundas start having problems with one another!! this groupism is truly killing the game!!!
just read the synopsis and sunny is bitching about sho and her expressions and PM's style statement!! just wanna ask sunny what she does in the outside world to comment on peoples expressions and clothng style!!! atleast they remain fully clothed and sho's expression will be so small compared to what sunny does in her videos!!!! sunny leone=kamini looser!!!
i want shonali to stay at any damn cost now. saw the synopsis and sunny and the sick gang is getting into my last nerve.
sanz, its the whole attitude the bully group got. its off-putting and disgusting. not just shonali the way they give a rat's ass to PM is also annoying. they sweet talk with her then bitch and make fun of her behind back. shonali is their new laughing stock, poking material for their own entertainment. sunny makes my blood boil. never was a sid fan but he didn't do anything so criminal to get the treatment they give to him. i hope shonali survives she should be the one to stay this week and khusphusiya amar should go back to wife and keep his character tucked inside safe locker.
BB needs to be boycotted if they show more favouritism to this bully group of Sunny, Sky, Amar and Juhi.

Originally posted by chammakchallo

sanz, its the whole attitude the bully group got. its off-putting and disgusting. not just shonali the way they give a rat's ass to PM is also annoying. they sweet talk with her then bitch and make fun of her behind back. shonali is their new laughing stock, poking material for their own entertainment. sunny makes my blood boil. never was a sid fan but he didn't do anything so criminal to get the treatment they give to him. i hope shonali survives she should be the one to stay this week and khusphusiya amar should go back to wife and keep his character tucked inside safe locker.
totally agree with u!! shonali has just become their punchbag recently after she has stopped supporting them in wrong!!! They will befriend PM one day and have fun with her telling they like her and support then they start bitching and saying she can never change bla bla bla and degrade her!!!! i mean they r the ones that can never change!!! 
sunny said PM was the bitchiest but she is showing who is the real bitch is!!!😡😡
shonali deserves 2 win as she is from day 1...