Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
her laugh is driving me INSANE! *quack quack quack quack quack* just stop it! Sometimes she laughs normally but most of the time it's that annoying quacking. *dies crying*
VintageRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The pathetic gang was poking her continuously in the uncensored video of tonight's. As if she is their servant... I am glad Shonali said badtameez to sky when he said ja khana bana.
Thrasher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Vote for SHO people. She deserves it.
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mastipartner

The pathetic gang was poking her continuously in the uncensored video of tonight's. As if she is their servant... I am glad Shonali said badtameez to sky when he said ja khana bana.

I know it was soo irratating!! She was the one that was ill, i would have really given them a piece of my mind if i were in her Place!! But she played it cool!! Ignoring those loosers and just passing a comment.
Thrasher thumbnail
Amar, Sky, Juhi and Sunny they enjoy making fun by picking one target and irritating and bullying them to the core. Picking on smallest issue and pushing them to the edge to lose their mind.
sssz thumbnail
so true shonali should definitely stay over amar but then never know bout big boss ...they totally support sky group n now amar in it ...dont trust big boss at alll
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mastipartner

i like that mattefinish

Why Shonali needs to stay

1) Our ditzy shonali is giving entertainment and more material worth discussing than amar 😉

2) With her we can expect possible catfights between her and PM and also her and sunny...the sparks already started. Sho the only hope for female fights now 😃

3) Amar on the other hand doing nothing worth discussing... the only thing we discussed about him recently was the neeyat kharab topic and for that also credit goes to shonali. 😆

4) I am interested to see sky's gameplan and next moves if one of his members (Amar) leave. as long as sky and sid are battling out ...amar will be the useless boring spectator cum cheerleader for sky. and even for sky's benefit he should go... sky will still have majority with sunny and juhi and can make his own position to win stronger with amar's eviction.🤓

5) A fair balance is needed. sunny,sky,amar and juhi are doing dadagiri with nominations and votings. they'll pick and target shonali and sid only. We want fair balance. amar leaving might bring one

6) She is currently the only one who understands sid and talk to him rest are all up against him and cornered him. 😊

7) She is not into any groups at the moment 👍🏼

8)  Provided unintentional funny moments 😆

9)  She is cute 😳

10)  One of the only two original contestants this season whose in BB house from the first day. 😎

She should stay

I especially agree with your final point. She and Juhi have been here longer than any of them. Juhi has had it the easiest. Shonali has survived being ostracised by every group (lesser than Missra but she has) so she deserves it more. Sky has complete confidence in her leaving and I want him proven wrong.

There's a slight chance of Shonali surviving because BB will try to justify Mehek's eviction and show us that Shonali does indeed have a lot of fans voting for her. I just hope Shonali has the brains to nominate Juhi if she does survive.

I would love Mehek being brought back just to see the look on Sky's face. I do believe that Mehek is his strongest competitor. Let's see what happens in BB next.
VintageRose thumbnail
@SP that was also a reason I thought I hope you are right and its her who gets the chance to survive over amar
Thrasher thumbnail
Only open till midnight. Please vote Shonali and save her. She is not in any group. She is good to all but playing all by herself... save her
kimi484 thumbnail
lets hope she gets footage u never know wid BB. They didnt add the bhook lagi footages of that group being rude to shona in the main episode