Want SHONALI to stay she deserves to Stay - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Hanna93

Shonali has really opened up a little more only in the last week or so, and this has made her get more footage, and become more independant, she now speaks for herself, but she's forgetful, but that's very sweet.

I agree! She has made a good change in her! I just really hope she is saved! It would be fun to c juhi sunny and sky expression then!! Amar has just become sky's chamcha he is so pally with the guy who said he was characterless and what not!!
she is cute the way she is even after goin thru fights and accusations she doesnt keep anger for long i noticed she doesnt mind saying sorry

Originally posted by mastipartner

i like that mattefinish

Why Shonali needs to stay

1) Our ditzy shonali is giving entertainment and more
material worth discussing than amar 😉

2) With her we can expect possible
catfights between her and PM and also her and sunny...the sparks already
started. Sho the only hope for female fights now 😃

3) Amar on the other hand doing nothing worth discussing... the
only thing we discussed about him recently was the neeyat kharab
topic and for that also credit goes to shonali. 😆

4) I am interested to see sky's gameplan and next moves if one of his members (Amar) leave. as long as sky and
sid are battling out ...amar will be the useless boring spectator cum
cheerleader for sky. and even for sky's benefit he should go... sky will still have majority with sunny and juhi and can make his own position to win stronger with amar's eviction.🤓

5) A fair balance is needed. sunny,sky,amar and juhi are doing dadagiri with nominations and votings. they'll pick and target shonali and sid only. We want fair balance. amar leaving might bring one

6) She is currently the only one who understands sid and talk to him rest are all up against him and cornered him. 😊

7) She is not into any groups at the moment 👍🏼

8) Provided
unintentional funny moments 😆

9) She is cute 😳

10) One of the only two original contestants this season whose in BB house from the first day. 😎

She should stay

Great points u have made!! That gang needs to c just becoz they want someone to get out doesnt mean they will!! Shonali sved will be another nail in the coffin and sunny getting evicted next week will b another!! Do they actually think someone like sunny is getting over sho!!! Hahaha their predictions make me laugh!!!
Agreed, she doesn't mind saying sorry, that's a very nice trait of Shonali's. She does allow herself to move one, and if she is a wrong in a situation and understands that, she will admit it.
Originally posted by kashkajenarsh

she is cute the way she is even after goin thru fights and accusations she doesnt keep anger for long i noticed she doesnt mind saying sorry

Yh unlike some ppl who dont let go of an opportunity to point out others mistake and force apologies! But when it is their own then its a biiig issue in other words SKY!!
Agreed sanz6. I really hope she doesn't go out, and our views don't go to waste, there have been more incidents of Shonali's which have been talked about than Amar's. So hope that BB, doesn't let sho-sho go.
Originally posted by Hanna93

Agreed sanz6. I really hope she doesn't go out, and our views don't go to waste, there have been more incidents of Shonali'swhich have been talked about than Amar's. So hope that BB, doesn't let sho-sho go.

exactly if we look back at past episodes and even now there is something or de other about her shown

even i want her to stay ... she actually tries to see other point of view and other reason wd be it wd a big blow to popular assumption and Sky will again act a big baby ...
Yesterday she clearly said that "how can i comment on anything i have not seen nd juhi and sunny shouldnt take amar and sky's side"! They call her confused but last few days she has shown a clear mind compared to them!
yeah I want shonali to win opposite Amar