Want SHONALI to stay she deserves to Stay - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Guys please keep voting and lets pray for her to survive.

VOTE FOR SHO
great points she truly deserves to stay
Originally posted by MatteFinish

Shonali deserves to stay. Shonali ko bachao... Amar ko hatao.

She is giving materials worth discussing. Cant bear a show with Juhi and Sunny only as girls.

yes yes shonali ko vote karo
I'm not a Shonali fan but she definitely deserves to stay over Amar...she might have actually been telling the truth about Amar... shall vote for her this week too...
She is entertaining us nowadays. Good or Bad at least she is discussed compared to many others even more than Amar.

She is not a sidekick of Sky like Amar is and she is not silent or disrespectful kinds either. She can be nice to one and all.

Originally posted by MatteFinish

She is entertaining us nowadays. Good or Bad at least she is discussed compared to many others even more than Amar.

She is not a sidekick of Sky like Amar is and she is not silent or disrespectful kinds either. She can be nice to one and all.

Ditto 👏
somehow i want shonali to stay on ...
Originally posted by dumb-pom

I'm not a Shonali fan but she definitely deserves to stay over Amar...she might have actually been telling the truth about Amar... shall vote for her this week too...

Exactly... and thanks for voting. Amar needs to go and Shonali needs and deserves to stay.
Originally posted by gypsy2525

<font color="#6666cc" size="4">somehow i want shonali to stay on ... </font>

me too i wasnt a fan. I was and still am a PM fan but i started liking shonali also since sum weeks really gonna feel bad if she leaves shes been slogging from the first day d others in the game except juhi are all late joiners..shes much more a better watch with her antics than juhi, sunny, amar whos doin nothing
Originally posted by kashkajenarsh

me too i wasnt a fan. I was and still am a PM fan but i started liking shonali also since sum weeks really gonna feel bad if she leaves shes been slogging from the first day d others in the game except juhi are all late joiners..shes much more a better watch with her antics than juhi, sunny, amar whos doin nothing

Juhi contributing nothing except topic about food. I think she might reach finals but Sunny and Amar did nothing to generate interest or entertainment. Hunt for the past two weeks episodes there is no major drama they cause. drama not in a negative sense but in the sense of content. They both with Juhi are doing what sky wants to. A fair balance is needed. Had too much of this groupism.

Hope Shonali stays.