Want SHONALI to stay she deserves to Stay

Posted: 12 years ago
After long time i m sending votes for bb5 i hope shonali stays she deserves to stay over amar

extension of my post

thanx for supporting my thread and opinion ...hope sho stays

SUPPORT SHONALI voting lines closing midnight

Originally posted by MatteFinish

Voting lines gonna shut tonight  ... I hope she she stays on

Originally posted by mastipartner

mastipartner's take Why Shonali should stay
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2403022&TPN=2 [/quote]

Edited by kashkajenarsh - 12 years ago
yes vote for naag rani. send BeeMaar home
Yes Yes Shonali gotta stay and Amar needs to leave
(read synopsis sunny also got uncomfy by him)

Whatever that is.. According to voting trend currently and Dale's panic alert its evident the Voters are with SHO and even in BB site she is leading. It'll be pure cheating to voters if she gets out.

Vote for out nagrani sho... SMS - SHO send it to 56882 👍🏼
Yes, I want shonali to stay, hope so, have a feeling she will.

thanx guys lets pray for sho to survive and ppl who r in india and can vote then do vote

vote for sho 👍🏼
Yes Shonali should stay.

Chalo as an awareness have the picture

She is giving us more entertainment. She is living from day 1 in BB house not a late entrant. And there are 50 more reasons but will edit my post and add later.

SAVE SHONALI people

Edited by MatteFinish - 12 years ago

Shonali deserves to stay. Shonali ko bachao... Amar ko hatao.

She is giving materials worth discussing. Cant bear a show with Juhi and Sunny only as girls.

sunny ko next hatao...she is flying too much now a days... and eyes on her head thinking indian public giving dare saare votes(i mean too many votes). 
i like that mattefinish

Why Shonali needs to stay

1) Our ditzy shonali is giving entertainment and more material worth discussing than amar 😉

2) With her we can expect possible catfights between her and PM and also her and sunny...the sparks already started. Sho the only hope for female fights now 😃

3) Amar on the other hand doing nothing worth discussing... the only thing we discussed about him recently was the neeyat kharab topic and for that also credit goes to shonali. 😆

4) I am interested to see sky's gameplan and next moves if one of his members (Amar) leave. as long as sky and sid are battling out ...amar will be the useless boring spectator cum cheerleader for sky. and even for sky's benefit he should go... sky will still have majority with sunny and juhi and can make his own position to win stronger with amar's eviction.🤓

5) A fair balance is needed. sunny,sky,amar and juhi are doing dadagiri with nominations and votings. they'll pick and target shonali and sid only. We want fair balance. amar leaving might bring one

6) She is currently the only one who understands sid and talk to him rest are all up against him and cornered him. 😊

7) She is not into any groups at the moment 👍🏼

8)  Provided unintentional funny moments 😆

9)  She is cute 😳

10)  One of the only two original contestants this season whose in BB house from the first day. 😎

She should stay
Edited by mastipartner - 12 years ago