GC on his journey as Maan--indya.com

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged

Gurmeet Choudhary on his journey as Maan

STARONE.IN

Gurmeet Choudhary known as the angry young man of television, has scaled new heights with the popularity of his role as the angry yet romantic Maan Singh Khurana in STAR One's Geet. The heartthrob of millions Gurmeet, chats about his show Geet and the cherished memories of the show.

STARONE.IN

How was your experience of playing the character of Maan Singh Khurana?
I don't know what to say but I am really happy that I got this great opportunity & experience to play the role of the rough and tough Maan Singh Khurana. As Maan, I got to essay varied emotions. It was my honour to play this wonderful role.

How did Geet change your life and career?
I never imagined that Geet would change my life and my career. Before this show, I was called Lord Ram, so it was a challenge for me to play the role of Maan Singh Khurana. With Geet, Maan became an iconic character on television and I am ecstatic that I got to be part of such a wonderful character on television.

What will you miss most from the show and why?
I will miss everything - right from getting up early for the shoot, my make-up room, dhamal and masti we had on the sets. But mostly importantly, my fans who used to come on the sets. I guess everything has to end and we have to move on in life.

How did you celebrate your last day of the shoot?
After our last shot, there was a cake cutting ceremony. Everyone got very emotional as it was the last day of the shoot. It was truly touching.

What next after Geet?
I have no idea. I am simply relaxing for now and concentrating on my physique and health. When a good offer comes along, I will definitely do it.

What will you remember about Geet five years down the line?
This show gave me a chance to essay a role that had everything -action, romance, comedy, dance and emotions. Maan was like a training ground for a film role. As Maan, I can say I played many characters which is why I feel this role was like a mini training for me, which is what I will remember the most.

Do tell us a fan interaction that took you by surprise?
During the last day of the shoot, I met a 70-year-old lady who told me that she loves my acting and if I was of her age, she would have married me. It was amusing yet touching to feel her love for me. It was truly emotional too. I guess it proves Geet is popular among all age groups.

Which was the most satisfying scene for you in the show?
It will be tough to select one scene from the wonderful journey of 500 episodes of Geet. I guess every scene which made my fans happy or emotional, were the most satisfying for me as an actor.

StarOne news
Starone.in news
StarOne news
Thursday, December 15, 2011
STARONE.IN
 like   0  LIKE  |  
STARONE.IN

Edited by Armu4eva - 15 December 2011 at 5:44am

The following 130 member(s) liked the above post:

CJMKSAkrazzy4uJaiprividyakanagarajkanika0089attitudeshyakku68honey_sonyManeetaddictjagritimanochasweethimsweet.shonasush1974Holynathea_angelyKavigalasmi123ronukrnlnikkipunjSominababacloudflower_Janki_ahutazerrorosie111prefix3swathisatyanithi07shaferoz18Dazlingdivyamamatha.humazubanrukshana2MeriAashiquithhpritmbirdy20113serialfan40sweetiepieBeena_goumadevinajmaDGkpm_madhuriyaan01glamdoll12erumzaheerrubi_10nai1311_yspLily201myramabindh_ritiMadhusk-eiya-amalu123kamnalatekateanjalireddyy84sree10LadyArwenrichiiiiisnehalSNav2010neethuMGsweetysaran9staroneserialsunknown.puthPaintedSkysprings-Anonymous11-angelarafHot_Indo_Chillysweet_angel27LuvGuruRati11nikhilageetBreak.The.CodeMissPurpleFreakrimitimi2000manidAIMAMALIKSamanalyseAlyaa_27_Rashmilily_k25shalini01KTPROCKSsaaniakhKissTheSky* ~ Roshni ~ *nisha_hc_bs_ddaanyakunatOmaRamdassmeravigiliso--Saavi--shinusritzy09Maaneet.LoverLuvScoobytintinujyoti06RajeevGurtiFanAmoureuxshali-Kash-nivedithajnawazt_areebsptrnobharkhajaspreetm2815maanluvsgeetRiMa_972nahtani88jasraj123-Gemini-kahkashansakinaanupm04Asmi13x-affy-xgafulu14Sri_Radhapickachudewdropred_BlackPearl_todayzstarfelicitysmoak.-Mrs.MSK--Selcouth-..AnushaGeet..undisclosedsingh24

pranita1202 Goldie
pranita1202
pranita1202

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
big smiley
tfs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
This show gave me a chance to essay a role that had everything -action, romance, comedy, dance and emotions. Maan was like a training ground for a film role. As Maan, I can say I played many characters which is why I feel this role was like a mini training for me, which is what I will remember the most.

^^ totally agree... GC as MSK ..did ..almost everything ... and his hardwork really made Maan.. a part of legendary characters!! <3

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123Sominababariyaan01Break.The.CodePaintedSkyAIMAMALIKmanidAlyaa_27aanyakunatOmaRamdass-Gemini-jaspreetm2815-Mrs.MSK-pickachu

aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
thanks... nice interview... Smile 

damn! GC voiced my thoughts! even i used to think GC and DD has done everything in GHSP and shown their versatility like no other actors in any television show... looking at them any filmmaker would be a fool not to cast them in their film...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123Sominababariyaan01manidAIMAMALIKAlyaa_27-Gemini-jaspreetm2815pickachu

rukshana2 Senior Member
rukshana2
rukshana2

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
we really missing you Msk do something guys 
AIMAMALIK IF-Rockerz
AIMAMALIK
AIMAMALIK

thanks... nice interview

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123

Madhusk Goldie
Madhusk
Madhusk

V WANT SEASON 2 ...V LUV U..V MISS U ...COME BACK SOON...GC N DD...

maanluvsgeet IF-Sizzlerz
maanluvsgeet
maanluvsgeet

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
awesome article.

thnx tanu di

Go to top