ASR ka Current Laga Gang#24 My Fire My One Desire - Page 41

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by paulomi_taAnu

@sanu di... i too liked dem... actually i love mukti ...!! kzk was one my mom's fav. so i used to watch wid her!!

I use to watch it with my mom and my Aunty but then I move over here I miss half of the show n started watching it when they fell in love!! I think they are the best Jodi next to Arhi :)
Originally posted by -Murphy369-

someone is ignoring me

sancho ki bachchi.. i m ignoring u... !! check my last post..i edited it... !! meri itni himmat tujhe ignore karu !! nanana😆
Ok Gals.i gtg...
Till then take care...
CRryOn Arhilicious talks...😉

I am very fine sweetoo...how's life going, survival difficult with so less Arnav scenes

Life is going great now that I don't have to worry about college lol and Iyeah I am excepting alot of Arhi scenes after la leaves
Originally posted by paulomi_taAnu

sancho ki bachchi.. i m ignoring u... !! check my last post..i edited it... !! meri itni himmat tujhe ignore karu !! nanana😆

edit karogi toh humka kaise pata chale ga
waise will I eat you if you ignore me? ANS: Yes I wil
Originally posted by Fashion101

I use to watch it with my mom and my Aunty but then I move over here I miss half of the show n started watching it when they fell in love!! I think they are the best Jodi next to Arhi :)

i found 3 jodis of tv the bestest : sujal-kashish, anurag-taani and arnav-khushi... excellent pairing and superb chemistry !!
hey kathy you are going?? okay see you...
Originally posted by coolsabs

hey sancho...how are you??

I am fine dude
@paulomi: oh ok :) so where are u from?

edit karogi toh humka kaise pata chale ga
waise will I eat you if you ignore me? ANS: Yes I wil

as if i'll let u eat me... i have got to see arnie every day.. tere pet mein digest hoke kaise dekhungi/... u can hit me not eat me. !!!