Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Are the CVS confused coz of too many tracks? (Page 2)

-BugsBunny- IF-Dazzler
-BugsBunny-
-BugsBunny-

Pratigya Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Running multiple track is a gud idea as we saw wen SS fall ill there was no bank episodes with CV's to air or any other track which they can shift the focus from other..so its always better to have multiple tracks...but CV;s have to allocate the screen timing for each tracks..which the audeince dont feel much boredom.

Also i wud like to add up Kesar track...i really wanted the CVs to focus on her illness and show signs of improvement...dont like the way that she is ignored. 

Edited by DevuDivya - 15 December 2011 at 6:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-allMiss_Random....Poojie....

Caped_Crusader IF-Sizzlerz
Caped_Crusader
Caped_Crusader

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PRAGMATIC

It looks like that the CVs are attempting too many tracks and hoping that one would gel with the veiwers so that trcak will become the main stroyline... It happens that after couple of years have passed shows like MKAP finds it difficult keeping the viewers interest at the levels they showed at the start.

But they have Arja/Kriya the most loveable and unique pair and they are not utilizing this wondefull pair fully... that is the major problem... hope they realize soon..and main tracks revolve arround them...

A good post Abida. Clap Thanks

You're Absolutely Right...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss_Randomriyya6

2RsFan IF-Stunnerz
2RsFan
2RsFan

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Rather than so many tracks the cvs should concentrate on only one track like they use to do b4 .They should end one and then begin another !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss_Randomriyya6

lovekriyan Goldie
lovekriyan
lovekriyan

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
i think cvs r panicking coz of th dip in trps post leap...they expected a rise in trps after  the leap...but we did not get the expected result...also after leap remarriage and tanshi track made us lose many viewers...so cvs started the meera track to spice up the plot... and to bring kriya trak...but even now kriya is beeing sidelined...krish and pratigya together in frame is for less than 2 min...and kriya baby track was to give us hope that all is not lost...soon a kriya baby track is coming up...i dont think viewers will accept character assasination of krish...so now cvs r also confused on wat the viewers actually like

Edited by lovekriyan - 15 December 2011 at 6:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-allMiss_Randomheera1702

Miss_Random IF-Rockerz
Miss_Random
Miss_Random

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adib40

Rather than so many tracks the cvs should concentrate on only one track like they use to do b4 .They should end one and then begin another !!

yea thats a better idea, btu as we hav many tracks, i feel they should slowly end sum of those, like tanshi's track n menaka's track

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

2RsFan

lovekriyan Goldie
lovekriyan
lovekriyan

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Yes they need to pick up the pace now and I wish sooner rather than later...

Samar's education track looks fine..I mean samar is going to school and the thakurs have no problem with it...We can assume that samar regularly goes to school...we don't need to see him going in every episode...

Looks like adarsh will only come later on at an opportune moment. As it is there are too many tracks ...don't want Komarsh track to take precedence now...adarsh can come later on...no one is missing him..

KriYa baby track...I want to assume that there is more to the scene and it wasn't shown to just calm us down...we will have to wait and see.

Meera track has not come in the front-runner yet...hence we are not seeing much development there...cvs are showing slowly the depth of meera's craziness...that track can only speed up when Pratigya also comes into it.

Tanshi track...to me it looks like as GH needs to have a track...so that is their track..fine...but not at the cost of soo less screen time for KriYa.

Now cvs deffo needs to pick up the menaka track and that too really fast...she needs to start throwing her weight around saying she is true owner etc..etc...right now she seems happy as the DIL...we need more scenes like the fake jewellery scenes and following that shakti's truth needs to come out as well...

To me it looks like cvs are waiting ...maybe for the next ME ..but they need to be careful as they will lose audiences like this

agreedClapClap...cvs hav to speed up the tracks and show shakthi getting punished for his deeds...menaka shud start manipulating shakthi and her track shud end fast...also i didnt understand the need of meera track...it wud b best if cvs concentrate on existing characters and tracks than bring new characters and then leave them unfinished...cvs shud get their priorities straight and take corrective measures...

Miss_Random

2RsFan IF-Stunnerz
2RsFan
2RsFan

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abida0201

yea thats a better idea, btu as we hav many tracks, i feel they should slowly end sum of those, like tanshi's track n menaka's track
tanshi track is the reason we have low trps they should end it fast!!

Miss_Random

Miss_Random IF-Rockerz
Miss_Random
Miss_Random

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Abida0201

tanshi track is the reason we have low trps they should end it fast!!

the cvs know that the viewers dont like their scenes, then they should not concentrate on itLOL O-K-E they can show them, but dont concentrate too much on their trackConfused coz no one is really interested in them

Go to top