Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovekriyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i think cvs r panicking coz of th dip in trps post leap...they expected a rise in trps after  the leap...but we did not get the expected result...also after leap remarriage and tanshi track made us lose many viewers...so cvs started the meera track to spice up the plot... and to bring kriya trak...but even now kriya is beeing sidelined...krish and pratigya together in frame is for less than 2 min...and kriya baby track was to give us hope that all is not lost...soon a kriya baby track is coming up...i dont think viewers will accept character assasination of krish...so now cvs r also confused on wat the viewers actually like Edited by lovekriyan - 12 years ago
Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: adib40

Rather than so many tracks the cvs should concentrate on only one track like they use to do b4 .They should end one and then begin another !!

yea thats a better idea, btu as we hav many tracks, i feel they should slowly end sum of those, like tanshi's track n menaka's track
lovekriyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Yes they need to pick up the pace now and I wish sooner rather than later...

Samar's education track looks fine..I mean samar is going to school and the thakurs have no problem with it...We can assume that samar regularly goes to school...we don't need to see him going in every episode...

Looks like adarsh will only come later on at an opportune moment. As it is there are too many tracks ...don't want Komarsh track to take precedence now...adarsh can come later on...no one is missing him..

KriYa baby track...I want to assume that there is more to the scene and it wasn't shown to just calm us down...we will have to wait and see.

Meera track has not come in the front-runner yet...hence we are not seeing much development there...cvs are showing slowly the depth of meera's craziness...that track can only speed up when Pratigya also comes into it.

Tanshi track...to me it looks like as GH needs to have a track...so that is their track..fine...but not at the cost of soo less screen time for KriYa.

Now cvs deffo needs to pick up the menaka track and that too really fast...she needs to start throwing her weight around saying she is true owner etc..etc...right now she seems happy as the DIL...we need more scenes like the fake jewellery scenes and following that shakti's truth needs to come out as well...

To me it looks like cvs are waiting ...maybe for the next ME ..but they need to be careful as they will lose audiences like this

agreedπŸ‘πŸ‘...cvs hav to speed up the tracks and show shakthi getting punished for his deeds...menaka shud start manipulating shakthi and her track shud end fast...also i didnt understand the need of meera track...it wud b best if cvs concentrate on existing characters and tracks than bring new characters and then leave them unfinished...cvs shud get their priorities straight and take corrective measures...
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Abida0201

yea thats a better idea, btu as we hav many tracks, i feel they should slowly end sum of those, like tanshi's track n menaka's track

tanshi track is the reason we have low trps they should end it fast!!
Miss_Random thumbnail

Originally posted by: adib40

tanshi track is the reason we have low trps they should end it fast!!

the cvs know that the viewers dont like their scenes, then they should not concentrate on itπŸ˜† O-K-E they can show them, but dont concentrate too much on their trackπŸ˜• coz no one is really interested in them
Arjaforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
YSS N CVS ARE GIVING MORE IMPRTANCE TO THOSE WHOM I REALY HATE...
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great post πŸ˜ƒ

covered everything in detail πŸ‘

but i think running multiple tracks r better ...than single tracks πŸ˜ƒ but as we can see here there is no specific KriYa track yet
Miss_Random thumbnail

Originally posted by: arooj

YSS N CVS ARE GIVING MORE IMPRTANCE TO THOSE WHOM I REALY HATE...

n coz of this we r losing our members n the show is losing their viewers😭🀒
Miss_Random thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhakarn

Great post πŸ˜ƒ

covered everything in detail πŸ‘

but i think running multiple tracks r better ...than single tracks πŸ˜ƒ but as we can see here there is no specific KriYa track yet

even i dont like single tracks, but the thing is that there r TOOO many tracks now n sum of them r shit n incompleted lol
ashGC_arja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice post... agree...
CVs are also confused and we too... they always end up showing the track which he hate the most and also they have introduced too many characters... no one's role can be done justice... there almost 20 charcters and everyone has to be accomodated in the 30 minutes...
it is highly irritating to have so much tracks and the CVs leave loose ends with so many tracks...