Pratigya

Are the CVS confused coz of too many tracks?

Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Well as far as i can remember we hav got tooo many tracks at the moment

Menaka's truth
Radhe trying to irritate Menaka
Meera track
Tanshi track
Adarsh not returned yet
KriYa's baby track
Samars education:S

i willl write it down in details:

Menaka's truth: we all know she came in the TN for the money, but i still dont understand 1 thing, is she happy with Shakti??? Wont she take any other step like running away from the TN? As shes behaving like a good bahu, i cant see her running away from the TN:S as she behaves nice with Shakti n the family members...well shes doing things like treating samar very bad n the jewellery case...but that doesnt show that shes about to run away?

Radhe trying to irritate Menaka: Well the CVS hav showed him only twice/thrice, what does this mean?? Just to heat the things up, the cvs DO show him, but again they forgot him lol

Meera track: In the past few episodes, Menaka was disappeared, but now again she has cum up with her foolish behaviour...i dont understand her character, i feel the CVS r confused, 1st she said that she wont cum there again as Krishna wants this, but again shes there:S

Tanshi track: WELL THIS IS THE BIGGEST FOOLISH TRACK I HAV SEEN LOL...as i dont understand TANMAY at all, his behaviour is so confusing, the cvs show his good n bad sides, which is the real TANMAY? lol

Adarsh not returned yet: We only see Komal talking about Adarsh a few times, r the CVs trying to show us that Adarsh is still alive LOL...as we all know he isnt shown since a long time...but whats the use of his character then?

KriYa;s baby track: we all know that Krishna was up to it for a long time n after these 4 years, he came up with it again n Amma taunted KRIYA for this also, but there is nothign else shown about this:S did the CVS show us that scene, just to make us happy? lol

Samars education: We all know there was a promo about SS vs Pratigya, wheres that gone now??? they show Samar going to school just a few times, but for the rest hes at home😕 kaisa school hai..but this is just a tiny point as sumhow they do show Pratigya learning him the right things n the thakurs teaching him the bad ones...

So these tracks...there r tooo many tracks, i dont hav any objection about it, I LUV MKAP, but as viewers r becoming irritated about this, i think the CVS should end the tracks which r not necessary na...as this is bringing a negative effect on our viewers/show

personally i dont hav anyything against the show, i like all the tracks, but if u think logically about it, each viewer would point out the things i mentioned...i feel that the cvs r dealing good with the tracks, but as they arent showing each track properly, even im getting confused about it lol
Edited by Abida0201 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.anshu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
in my opinion running multiple tracks is better than focussing on a single issue.bcoz after a point things get repetative and predictable.🥱so single dimensional track is a big no no for me.its really very borimg🥱
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
yes abida di, u R 100 % right, even i feel cv,s r really confuse, there r soo many tracks without conclusion forget easily by cv,s  and cv,s jump on leap and after wht is shown same bigamy track, now so many parellel track r going on. the main leads r just given limited screen space bcos of this parellel tarcks. really dosent know wht is going ??
Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ...jeeone...

in my opinion running multiple tracks is better than focussing on a single issue.bcoz after a point things get repetative and predictable.🥱so single dimensional track is a big no no for me.its really very borimg🥱

i know, even im not a single track lover

but i just want to say that the cvs should try to deal better with all these things, if they start a track, they should try to focus on it, as now it seeems like they r having problems with so many tracks...they r making sum of the characters negative, LIKE TANMAY...what was the need for this??

i feel the CVS should just focus on these tracks:
Menaka's truth
Kriya's baby, combined with Meera's track
Adarsh' return
Samar's education
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Yes they need to pick up the pace now and I wish sooner rather than later...

Samar's education track looks fine..I mean samar is going to school and the thakurs have no problem with it...We can assume that samar regularly goes to school...we don't need to see him going in every episode...

Looks like adarsh will only come later on at an opportune moment. As it is there are too many tracks ...don't want Komarsh track to take precedence now...adarsh can come later on...no one is missing him..

KriYa baby track...I want to assume that there is more to the scene and it wasn't shown to just calm us down...we will have to wait and see.

Meera track has not come in the front-runner yet...hence we are not seeing much development there...cvs are showing slowly the depth of meera's craziness...that track can only speed up when Pratigya also comes into it.

Tanshi track...to me it looks like as GH needs to have a track...so that is their track..fine...but not at the cost of soo less screen time for KriYa.

Now cvs deffo needs to pick up the menaka track and that too really fast...she needs to start throwing her weight around saying she is true owner etc..etc...right now she seems happy as the DIL...we need more scenes like the fake jewellery scenes and following that shakti's truth needs to come out as well...

To me it looks like cvs are waiting ...maybe for the next ME ..but they need to be careful as they will lose audiences like this
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
truuee i agrreee..
menaka shaktia track reallyy annoys me its so boring..eooowww yawn:p

n kesar pagla hai usey theek kerein give her son bak n concentrate on kriyyaaa..n ofcourse samar can cl prats his chachiii <3 n spdn tym wit her she can teach hjim etc..buh mom kesar ho n she shud tc ov him
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It looks like that the CVs are attempting too many tracks and hoping that one would gel with the veiwers so that trcak will become the main stroyline... It happens that after couple of years have passed shows like MKAP finds it difficult keeping the viewers interest at the levels they showed at the start.

But they have Arja/Kriya the most loveable and unique pair and they are not utilizing this wondefull pair fully... that is the major problem... hope they realize soon..and main tracks revolve arround them...

A good post Abida. 👏 Thanks

-BugsBunny- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Running multiple track is a gud idea as we saw wen SS fall ill there was no bank episodes with CV's to air or any other track which they can shift the focus from other..so its always better to have multiple tracks...but CV;s have to allocate the screen timing for each tracks..which the audeince dont feel much boredom.

Also i wud like to add up Kesar track...i really wanted the CVs to focus on her illness and show signs of improvement...dont like the way that she is ignored. 
Edited by DevuDivya - 12 years ago
Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: PRAGMATIC

It looks like that the CVs are attempting too many tracks and hoping that one would gel with the veiwers so that trcak will become the main stroyline... It happens that after couple of years have passed shows like MKAP finds it difficult keeping the viewers interest at the levels they showed at the start.

But they have Arja/Kriya the most loveable and unique pair and they are not utilizing this wondefull pair fully... that is the major problem... hope they realize soon..and main tracks revolve arround them...

A good post Abida. 👏 Thanks

You're Absolutely Right...
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Rather than so many tracks the cvs should concentrate on only one track like they use to do b4 .They should end one and then begin another !!