hez is absolutly dashing!
thnx 4 the pic..
Edited by ainimonaya - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by angel_93

VERY TRUE...haaye iss ne to mar dala.
 and  hey my name is pooja. and urs??
hey pooja, its Zoha!  

so,, I am married n hate to admit that, after my hubby its only Barun who could attract me! Not even Salman khan, I hav alwasy been a greeat fan of Salman, but i m not as crazy abt him as i am for barun aka ASr  these days

n ur pics adds up to the craziness!
Originally posted by coolsabs

res

edited...

I wanna say that he is one of the best actors and I think he did his Ph.D in expressions. I can't understand how a single person can give so many expressions in a very short difference of time? His chemistry with every femele leads is truly shocking and adorable. And there is nothing left for writing about his looks. We can see how girls are drooling over him. So in my little post I wanna say that He is the best and truly awesome...😉

in ur little post u hv said a lot...i totally agree he is AWESOME!!
Originally posted by janu-sumi

Sorry yaar But i don't know why Barun don't look hot to me and not so cute .I found him a normal looking guy.Its just my Pov.Actually,I saw him real life at once .He is not so good looking the way u people describe him,He is normal.I saw him with karan wahi while shooting for BHPH.even i saw ankita too.But barun Is a decent person.😊

It is not at all important how a star looks in real life. It is important how he looks through the camera and barun looks deliciously gorgeous through camera. We drool over barun sobti the tv star and not barun sobti the person.

This is a not before posted pic and thanks to topic maker for sharing it.

I think all the ladies of the forum will queue up to give ASR a scrub bath lolz

Zoha. - commitment.? Go to hell I am up horny and ready for a one night stand 😆
Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago
 I ACTUALLY FELL OFF MY CHAIR WHEN I SAW THAT PIC JUST NOW ON FB...☺️ 😍WAT A KILLER SMILE...OMG...HES LUKING SO SWEET IN THIS PIC NO WORDS...THANX FOR UPLOADING THE PIC ...SO MUCH IN LOVE WITH SOBTI😳
omggg...wat a cute pic...he has got us go mad 24/7...
Originally posted by aparnam

I ACTUALLY FELL OFF MY CHAIR WHEN I SAW THAT PIC JUST NOW ON FB...☺️ 😍WAT A KILLER SMILE...OMG...HES LUKING SO SWEET IN THIS PIC NO WORDS...THANX FOR UPLOADING THE PIC ...SO MUCH IN LOVE WITH SOBTI😳

I am gonna kill u, aparnam! was pareshan with small pic,m how dare u post the big one!

gimme ur address, I 
ll kill u with love!

darling thanx for the bigger version!

dkya yaar! qud ho na crazy, y making me.,,...get up Zoha, sign out Zoha, get up! get up! ok thoda exaggerate ,,but lovely pic!

HATS OFF TO BARUN SOBTI, FOR LOOKS, TALENT, AND MUCH MORE!  ZABARDAST  FAN FOLLOWING!
lovely pic!
Originally posted by community_drive

hey pooja, its Zoha!  

so,, I am married n hate to admit that, after my hubby its only Barun who could attract me! Not even Salman khan, I hav alwasy been a greeat fan of Salman, but i m not as crazy abt him as i am for barun aka ASr  these days

n ur pics adds up to the craziness!

wow zoha ur craziness is out of this world...it surely makes ur hubby jealous??
Originally posted by community_drive

I am gonna kill u, aparnam! was pareshan with small pic,m how dare u post the big one!

gimme ur address, I 
ll kill u with love!

darling thanx for the bigger version!

dkya yaar! qud ho na crazy, y making me.,,...get up Zoha, sign out Zoha, get up! get up! ok thoda exaggerate ,,but lovely pic!

HATS OFF TO BARUN SOBTI, FOR LOOKS, TALENT, AND MUCH MORE!  ZABARDAST  FAN FOLLOWING!
lovely pic!

I ALMOST FAINTED SEEING THIS SO I WANTED ALL THE FORUM MEMBERS TO DROOL😍 KILLER LUKS FROM MR.SOBTI☺️