Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Thank u GHSP for coming into my life

Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hiii guys 
Im Hinal
as all are sad that Geet Hui Sabse Parayi has ended n all are making good bye posts or their journey with GHSP even i decided that I would also tell mine.

Ok to begin with I would like to thank all my friends on IF for accepting me as their friend n giving me so much love n also GHSP bcoz of which I became addicted to it but before it I was a serial freck n I used to watch all the shows n everyone used to ask me what happened in the show but after GHSP there was no show like it n my friends used to tease me n even my teacher seeing my fb a/c which was fully dedicated to Maaneet n when they used to tease me I used to proudly say yes Im obssesive about Geet n Im proud of it n they would just shut their mouths n go away oh i just used to love the expression on their face at that time πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰.

This journey began on 5th April I was at home alone seeing Star Plus n at 9:25 they telecasted the starting scene of GHSP where Brij killed Channi n i was very curious seeing it n changed the channel to star one but after watching thw first episode I was like it is ok not so good but i really loved DD's acting n that was the day my 10th exams started n I watched GHSP everyday but I was not so interested n my elder sister had gone to Kenya n so I had no one to talk about it.

Then came 15th April when I saw the precap in which GC's entry was shown n I was totally floored. I loved GC's acting very much from before n then in 2-3 days i watched GC's entry promo nearly 100 times N when I saw the precap I immediately texted my sister's bestie Pooja n my good friend also n even she saw it n we were all drooling over it. But then In April end we had gone on a holiday to Goa but had to cut short it bcoz my Nani ma had passed away n had to go to Mumbai n there when I n Pooja were seeing tv we saw Maan getting full angry but we couldnt see it all bcoz of someone n then when we came back the next day I n my sister were watching some show n we changed to star one n then GHSP started n we saw MSK's entry n my sister was totally floored n then there was no turning back.

I n my sister never missed any episode of GHSP n we cried when Maaneet cried n laughed when they laughed. It was like they were here with us only n then in September I logged in IF though I had created a ID in march itself n all bcoz of Muskaan di's Pyaar ka ehsaas.

Thank u di for writing it as I could stay awake the whole night reading it n help my sister in her record all bcoz of ur ffs only n then I made many more friends n then came Maaneet Express.

It became our home n I found many loving friends. I found my partner Jyoti n a elder sister in Rakhi di whom I tease to no ends n then I even found my bestie with whom I cam share anything Ash n many more like Wardah, Sana, Hima di, Khushi, Ansah, Khushi di, Priya, Muski, Shruti di, Avani di, Dia, Princess(Swati), Kate, Susana, Samara n many more [Im sorry if I forgot anyone] n we had great fun reading n writing mini TM n then we started Dadi n Davis ki Prem Kahani n then C3 Girls n we had many drooling sessions all thanks to shruti di's pics posted there n we even fought a lot n supported each other if any one had any  problem. 

Even now we fight,laugh,tease n what not on the CC all thanks to GHSP who gave us our beloved Maaneet.

Though the show has ended n we wont be able to see Maaneet on screen but they will always be in our hearts n life.

I remember I cried n msged Rakhi di to bring back Maaneet when I was seeing SBS last day shooting of GHSP n then when my sister saw even she was crying n even then I cried. At first I thought that I wouldnt cry n be happy that it is ending happily but when the end came Im not able to stop my tears n I used to forget all my problems when I used to see them on screen but now I wont be able to see them.  

I would like to thank the PH 4lions for bringing GHSP into our lives n giving us so many beautiful moments to cherish.

N I would like to share this with all that on my last birthday my sister was not with me n I was a bit low bcoz I also had tests going on n then I saw the day's episode n I was in tears at the end bcoz they unknowningly gave me the best gift anyone can give n that was my fav jodi Maaneet dancing on my fav song Maahi n I watched all the repeats except 2 ie 1 at 4 in the morning n the other at 9:30 n  the time when the sangeet promo was telecasted on tv I n my sister watched it nearly 100 times on youtube n learned those steps n then I also remember I,my sister n Pooja were in our room reading some ff n then we logged into fb n we saw the new promo in which Geet told Maan that Dev was the guy who cheated on her n at that time we were on a phone call n when we saw the promo we just shouted n were jumping in excitment n the guy on phone was totally confused as to why suddenly we shouted n then we pakaoed him fully by telling the whole story n then I remember another promo that was when Pari left he told Geet to be his fake fiance n at that time I was sick so I couldn't sleep n I saw the promo so many times at mid night that I by hearted it n when I had got viral infection I used to wear shades n see Geet n my family used to shout on me but I wouldnt listen to them n enjoy the show πŸ˜† n after it finished I used to lie down n pretend to sleep n then they would keep quiet πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.

At last I would like to thank all of u my friends bcoz of whom I started writing ffs n making vms though I know Im the worst writer n update very irregularly but the love n support u guys have given me no one else could have given n Im really sorry if I have bored u by all this but I thank u all once again for giving me so much love.

Though this journey has ended on 14th december Im sure that it is a new beginning for all of us.

There are still many things but Im not able to pen them down n if I start writing I think I would use up almost 10-20 pages to write about each n every day of these wonderful 2 years of my life but I sincerely thank all of u from the bottom of my heart for coming into my life . Hope we wont lose contact now since the show has ended.

Love,
Hinal [ur Shona,Bachcha,Ladoo,Baby n many more]
Edited by hinal_maaneet - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

richiiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
thank you for sharing your story
mine is also pretty much same...i used to watch it in the beginning on and off and had liked it but was never hooked to it...but then after i returned from summer vacations that june my world was changed...the episode i had watched was the kurbaan hua one...as star one didn't use come where i had went i had no what was going on...but then that one dance had changed my life...and got me hooked and booked to the show..
when i friends used to talk about their boyfriends and crushes i used to talk about maaneet and ghsp...
i have been dreaming, drooling and fantasizing over them more than any of my crushes(anyways none of them held a candle against my maaneet)

and now that it has ended i am at a loss...there is a void in my heart which can never be filled again...
minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
u actually left tears in my eyes...it a beautiful journey and indeed a new beginning as u said

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

yeh haal har Maaneet fan ka hai...

it is very nice reading ur Maaneet obsession...
Manpreetmann thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
bas karo...mujhe aur nahi rona...sabke post padh padhke mai bas roye ja rahi hoon😭
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Manpreetmann

bas karo...mujhe aur nahi rona...sabke post padh padhke mai bas roye ja rahi hoon😭

sorry Manu if I hurt u ya phir mere wajhe se tumhe rona araha hai but it is true n even Im crying only while writing this n even now
ritzypm thumbnail
Networker 3 Thumbnail
Dear your post has chocked me up again...

we will miss GHSP but will keep Maaneet alive on IF and in our hearts

Madhusk thumbnail
ghsp a wonderful journey.πŸ‘...

V WANT SEASON 2 ...V LUV U..V MISS U ...COME BACK SOON... 😊...πŸ‘πŸΌ.GC N DD.πŸ‘πŸΌ..

Zohamaaneet thumbnail
awesoem hinal ur shared ur view and ur happiness where it lies with geet
even we have been facing same wat u have
thanx for sharing ur view bacha

-Anonymous11- thumbnail
awesome post dear
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
πŸ‘