Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

STAR ONE ACTORS TRP KINGS OF INTERNET-INDYA.COM

maahifun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

KARAN WAHI SPEAKS OUT THE TRUTH BEHIND THE WRETCHED TRP SYSTEM THAT THE CHANNELS RELY ON😊...I LIKED THIS PART VERY MUCH 'COZ IT ECHOS OUR SENTIMENTS...THE TV CHANNELS HAVE PUT ON BLINKERS IN THE NAME OF TRPS😑

I AM JUST POSTING 2 QUETIONS HERE WHICH WILL INTEREST US

1. The show hasn't garnered expected TRPs reportedly. What is your take on it?

None of my shows have ever got good TRPs. I don't believe in the system of TRP. You put a box in some thousand houses. But the fact is that India is such a huge country with million people. You can't generalize on the basis of a few thousands. Still, our show just got 1.5 rating which is pretty decent for Sony. I'm sure it will pickup in feature.

well said KARAN πŸ‘

2. Do TRPs matter to you?

TRPs never mattered to me. It's enough for me as an actor that people are recognizing me as Rohan from Kuch Toh Log Kahenge. Whether they're watching it or not, the fact is they know the show and my character. Dil Mil Gaye was pretty famous too. Everybody knew it but it never got very good TRPs. That doesn't mean that the show wasn't watched. In fact, we (all Star One actors) always joke about how we are TRP kings of the internet. We keep telling everyone that you come on internet and you will know who is more popular. πŸ‘However, I don't really want to fight it.

that is no joke but the truth..GURTI are the best examples πŸ‘πŸΌ

these are 5th and 6th questions in a 9 page post

for his entire interview visit :

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=%u201cStar-One-actors-are-TRP-kings-of-Internet%u201d&aid=3469

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taveez thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well sd kasran nt only u bt our gurti n ghsp fanz r also victim of this stupid trp system  
Beena_g thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing..i loved his take on TRP..
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
well said karan .πŸ‘
name of TRP they are playing game .

I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agreed..
TFS
Agreed completely very well said.
maahifun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
if INDYA.COM has given this as the title of the interview, let us rejoice that they are aware of popularity of SO shows and actors on INTERNET...if they are not shrewd enough to cash in on the popularity of BRAND GURTI, it's their loss and in business one man' s loss is another man's gain...so GURTI WILL BE SNAPPED UP BY ANY OTHER PH AND CHANNEL SOON πŸ˜Ž
oumadevi thumbnail
AGREE Edited by oumadevi - 12 years ago
DDbiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well said Karan πŸ‘πŸΌ
Tfs
KTPROCKS thumbnail
well said πŸ‘
Karan is right