Kritz at Dirty Pic success party..

achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Kritz luking gorgeous as usual... bt i felt something is kinda missing with her..

Kritika Kamra

Kritz with gud friend VG ex-creative of KMH1

Kritika Kamra

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Thanks for sharing... Achiever... n i agree.. she looks a bit.. tired? ðŸ¤”

I wish.. Karan was there as well... or atleast AG..!! 
achiever thumbnail

c post below

Edited by achiever - 12 years ago
achiever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Thanks for sharing... Achiever... n i agree.. she looks a bit.. tired? ðŸ¤”

I wish.. Karan was there as well... or atleast AG..!! 

well.. abt karan jst saw a TC video.. thy still havent patched up bt thy dont wanna say we broke up either.. uff.. ye dono.. surely giving thr fans n thmselves a very bad heart ache.. i think long shooting hours, emotional upheaval, and lack of support system are taking the toll on her..

Karan is busy till March-April with his lineup of films. so no chance of us seeing thm together so soon..neways..

yeah.. even I wished AG was thr.. tho VG is as gud a friend.. bt AG is more close to her..

i hope thy patch up fast..  thy've very interesting r'ship.. wenevr thy r asked if thy broke up or r still on.. thy jst dont wanna say anything abt it or abt each other... so our hope prevails.. Amen..
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: achiever

well.. abt karan jst saw a TC video.. thy still havent patched up bt thy dont wanna say we broke up either.. uff.. ye dono.. surely giving thr fans n thmselves a very bad heart ache.. i think long shooting hours, emotional upheaval, and lack of support system are taking the toll on her..

Karan is busy till March-April with his lineup of films. so no chance of us seeing thm together so soon..neways..

yeah.. even I wished AG was thr.. tho VG is as gud a friend.. bt AG is more close to her..

i hope thy patch up fast..  thy've very interesting r'ship.. wenevr thy r asked if thy broke up or r still on.. thy jst dont wanna say anything abt it or abt each other... so our hope prevails.. Amen..

Yh i hope n  pray they sort it out... their pic at Shabbirs reception gave a lot of hope..!! Btw.. i think.. kritz is putting on a bit more weight now...😕 which is cool coz i love.. normal healthy girls..  i jus hope she isnt sulking n binging..  n takes care of herself..!!!!

@AG .. oh m gee.. i love these two like anything... m a huge.. Deshian.. n hv loved.. the Vela gangs friendship always... n Kritz is friends with my most fave actor.. Sushant <3
Magical_Touch thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i dislike her shoes, they are too bulky and also hate those kinda shoes on girls where it ain't gonna cover her entire toes lolz
Aizatmir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She is lkng gorgeous n ya a bit tired. They had hectic shoots even during kmh bt they never lkd so tired bcoz they r each others powerhouse n ya it is obvious frm their behaviour that they hvnt patched up yet bt they dont want to talk abt it.i guess they need thr time n we fans shld gv them that time n not bother them by asking abt it again n again.they will say it thmslves when they feel so bt ya i only want to hear good news lv n bless them...
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yup smthng is missing...Weight???.....i dun think its a prob...the smile looks fake...😔
KaranKittu4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
She looks super pretty as usual:) Just a tad bit tired.