Wish HIRAA a Very Happy Birthday... <3

Posted: 12 years ago

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIRAA(my sweet AT)

****************************************************************************************

16th December marks a  very special day for me since it's my AT's birthday. According to her we are Almost Twinnies. If she were to be born 1 day earlier or i were to be born 1 day later, we would have been the PTs (i mean Perfect Twinnies...right Hiraa...hehe)

Am indeed very happy and lucky to have her as a friend. She is cheerful, loving, bubbly, sweet and my darling Hiraa.

I LOVE YOU HIRAA...muuuaaahhh xxx

and many many happy returns on the day. Wish you an awesome birthday and the bestest of all( after all, this year am gonna be part of it...hehe)

To my sweetest and dearest sis,

Birthdays are such special days for those we love,

i have a dear sis, surely sent from heaven above,

who celebrates this day today,

here i am to wish you AT, healthy and warm birthday wishes...

A prayer; 2 bless your way,

A wish; 2 lighten your moments,

A cheer; 2 perfect your day,

A post; 2 say HAPPY BIRTHDAY...

May all your dreams come true,

Wish you good luck in whatever you do,

May every star of every night bring love and joy to you...

I am taking your birthday as an opportunity to thank you for all that you are to me. May this birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with happy memories, wonderful moments and shining dreams...

|

|

|

|

|

X

WAIT!!!!!!!!!! It's not over yet. How can it be without your birthday cake and gifts? So, here's to you your yummy dark chocolate cake...oops i mean cakeS...hehe...our favourite...see, i remember it AT...

And this one looked so tasty and yummy that I couldnt help but take a slice for me to relish on...hehe...

And how can i forget...beautiful flowers for you on my behalf to embellish your birthday...

And and and...the most important...your gifts...well you have got me...aur kya chahiye tujhe...hehe...on a serious note...hope you will like them...(and maybe you will know why i told you yesterday that how are we so alike...hehe)

And a lucky charm bracelet for you...wish you all the success in the world...

I really wish you all the very best in your life and all the happiness and success you deserve...have a nice an awesome birthday AT darling...

yours Zahra... <3

Edited by zahra15 - 12 years ago

H       A       P       P       Y      

B      I      R       T       H       D       A       Y

Hmm lemme think.. what day is it tomorrow??

*Checks calender* Ooohh it's 16th December... not long till the New Year

*Alarm bells ringing in my head* Have I forgotten something??

16th December... I'm pretty sure something is happening on this day... but what??

Ooohhh I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😃

It's Hiraa's Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Silly me lol 😆

How could I forget a day like this??? Well it is possible.. you know what my memory is like... right Hiraa hehe 😆

Edited by Maaneet4everXxX - 12 years ago

Food Time!!!!!

Now I hope you're hungry... because I have got a feast in store for you. Take a look
Dessert Time!!! Tuck In
Now I know you love jalebi lol 😳😃😆
Some more sweet treats... including chocolate 😳
Blow out the candles... and make a wish

Now to make things a little more healthy here is some of your favourite fruit. Enjoy!!! 😉😆

Present Time!!!!!

From Me To You... <3

OMG... can't believe this day is finally here!!!! You are actually 17 today!!!! Wow!!!!! I don't know what to say lol... I'm speechless. From that first day that I met you... my life changed totally. You were the perfect friend that a girl could wish for and sooo much more. To me you are not just my best best best best best best best best best best friend... you are also my truly amazing and super sister with whom I can talk to about anything and everything. During these past 5 years that we have known each other, we have both been through quite a lot... whether it be about guys lol, studies, life, friendship problems or family we have always stood by each other. Even though we had a mini break up, we didn't let that ruin the unbreakable bond that we shared and always will share. We are sooo close and we know every little thing about each other... NOTHING I repeat NOTHING can ever change that. Writing this right now is making me feel so emotional, remembering all the great memories that we have had together. Whether it be in our favourite place in the school lol (the field) or in the park on the swings or talking about our runaway plan, there has never ever been a dull moment in our friendship. Having you in my life has made everything seem so perfect and complete... like I have all the happiness I could ever wish or dream for. There is not a single thing that I would change in our entire friendship. My life wouldn't be worth living if I didn't have you as my sister... I don't know what I would do without you. I cannot imagine a single day without talking to you... it would hurt me soo much if that was to happen. Everytime I talk to you on MSN and see you say Saabbbaaa 😃, it brightens my day, knowing that I have an awesome friend who will always be there. You mean the whole world to me... I cannot describe how much I love you... you are truly special. Once again... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! I hope you have a fantastic and rocking day, full of happiness and joy... hope you get everything you deserve and much much more!!!!!! May Allah bless you with happiness... forever and always.

Hope you liked my message

Love you sooo much and always will xxx <3

Mwah xxx <3

From your sweet babes, Saba xxx <3

My Gift... <3

Now as you know already, I'm not a great siggy maker lekin I still had a go and tried my very best... hope you like it xxx

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday fellow Geetian,
Enjoy your day, and be blessed with loads of happiness, good health and fortune!

Saz
x x x
Happy, happy birthday, Hiraa!  Have a wonderful day. :)

Many Many happy returns of the day🥳

May all your wishes come true in life😛

From Sadaf😊

Edited by sadffi - 12 years ago

Happy Birthday Hiraa