Miley Jab Hum Tum

TOI- Rati Pandey's Flight Fan

Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Times of India - Rati Pandey's Flight Fan

Rati Panday was flying to Macau for the international shoot schedule of her primetime show on Zee TV, Hitler Didi. 

Much to her dismay, actor Rati Pandey found out that the production house had been as irresponsible as ever and not bothered to do a web check-in well in advance to ensure that her co-stars and crew traveling with her to Macau were all seated together.

What they ended up with were isolated seats in different corners of the aircraft, and each seat was a middle seat. Even as Rati was reeling in the horror of her uncomfortable seat with none of her co-stars around for company, there was one old gentleman who was simply overjoyed.

The passenger who realized that it was none other than Rati Pandey, his favorite TV star traveling seated right next to him. As Rati looked around uneasily for help and made attempts to change her seat, the overjoyed co-passenger began telling Rati how regularly he watches Hitler Didi and enjoys her performance.

While Rati smiled back nervously at the elderly man, she continued to request the cabin crew to get her to sit with her co-stars. At this point, the gentleman looked clearly disappointed and said, "M'am please don't change your seat. I will not bother you at all. But it would mean a lot to me if you don't change your seat and continue to sit next to me during the flight."

Rati explained, "Sir, that's really sweet. But I must change my seat. I get very panicky during turbulence and need help in such times. And I'd feel a lot more comfortable if one of my female co-stars was around for support in such a situation."

Even as the cabin crew managed to get Rati to sit next to her co-star, she realized that she had ended up letting down a very sweet, kind elderly fan who was very keen to sit next to her. Feeling a little guilty, Rati began wondering what to do to make up for moving away from her original seat.

What she ended up doing put a big smile on the gentleman's face! Rati wrote on a tissue "Really sorry I changed my seat, sir. A li'l scared of flying! Would have been a pleasure to get to know you otherwise. God bless you! Rati". A tissue came back to Rati within minutes saying, "It's a surprise you are scared of flying given how high you have already soared in life."

So touched was Rati by his gesture that she walked over to him as soon as the seat belt sign was off, gave him a bar of chocolate from her purse and stood in the aisle for a bit chit-chatting with him. Later as the flight landed, she even posed for pictures with him. Clearly, this was one fan whose day was made!

Stay tuned to a series of 10 'Macau special' episodes of Hitler Didi starting December 15 at 8 PM only on Zee TV.

Link to the Original Article

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Rati-Pandays-flight-fan/articleshow/11118433.cms

P.S- posting this article here as its a sweet Incident of Rati di and not particular of Hitler didi show. Felt like sharing this with Rati di's fans over here too.

Mods can close the topic if it isnt allowed here.

Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Thanks Nikhila Di..:)) 🤗 I m sure the mods won't have a problem with the article here.
AANDD... well,she z simply AMAZING!!!❤️
-sree- thumbnail
That's so sweet... Thanks for sharingEdited by -sree- - 12 years ago
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Rati n her fan..both were ultra sweet...😃
Thanks for posting it here Nikhila😃
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry double post😆Edited by Payal-15 - 12 years ago
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanx 4 sharing nikhi
such a sweet incident
awww Rati is such a sweet heart and her fan too...
May ALLAH bless both of them...

--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thats a sweet incident...
thanks for sharing this Nikhi dii :)
gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing..Lovely Article😊
Auroni.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

What a cutee article...

Rati di has fan from all over the world...she and the fan both is so sweet...

Thanks for sharing...

Jiyyaa thumbnail
aw! dat was so sweet😛