Bigg Boss Season 5

Who went through a lot of difficulties?

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Of all the Season 5 people, who went through the most in life?

I would think it was Pooja Bedi, just cuz she's older in age, and struggled a lot. She never materialized as a Bollywood actress.

After that, I would say it would have been Raageshwari. She too flopped miserably as an actress. But her singing career didn't fare well either. She was an amateur singer. Some of her songs were hit, and some flopped really bad. Plus, being diagnosed with Bel's Palsy was also another problem.

What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Come on guys, don't tell me it's Sid. He's just hit puberty. 😆

The only difficulty he's gone through is hormonal changes.
Everyone struggles and just because someone is young you cannot elminate their struggle. If sid really struggle in life is another issue
crazy4fawad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: desi_IFer1

Of all the Season 5 people, who went through the most in life?

I would think it was Pooja Bedi, just cuz she's older in age, and struggled a lot. She never materialized as a Bollywood actress.

After that, I would say it would have been Raageshwari. She too flopped miserably as an actress. But her singing career didn't fare well either. She was an amateur singer. Some of her songs were hit, and some flopped really bad. Plus, being diagnosed with Bel's Palsy was also another problem.

What do you guys think?

PB hasnt struggled much. she dint try hard for anything much! she took up talk shows and is a columnist/agony aunts types for few magazines n newspapers. she is from a v rich backgrnd and hasnt faced much in life!

i dont knw much abt mahek's struggle so cant decide but from what she tells..its quite painful what she has gone thru..a v clode frnd of mine lost parenst n bro in a accident n blv me its v painful to go thru all that...+ she has no filmi backgrnd..so must be very diffclt for her to make a mark in bollywood either.

but max painful wud be raageshwari's life. she was suffering from Bel's palsy n was speech impaired since many yrs and her face got distorted as well. Such illnesses give rise to major depression in a patient n inspite of all that..esp for a movie actor...she has recovered and even came back in a show n has maintained her postivity is a v big deal! hats off to raageshwari for that 👏👏