India-Forums

ll*llBluebell Designzll*ll Update Pg-59 [CLOSED]

SomerholicGirl IF-Rockerz
SomerholicGirl
SomerholicGirl

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged

Hello Guys, welcome to my siggy shop...
Well, This is not my first one...LOL
I had to make a new thread cuz of several reasons..
Main one, not wanting to be a burden on Tanu
cuz she might be busy...

Anyways, I am back with New Style, and new name for my shop..

For Those who don't know me, I am Harika. People here call me Haaki, Harry, Hari, and what ever they wantLOL.. Well, I am okay with that. I am 17. A student, completed my 12th. I almost try everything which I feel that I could do.. Singing, Dancing, drawing, writing and stuff. Photo editing is one of 'em. Though I am not an expert, not even good... I still try editing.

And as for what kind of a person I am,... well... I'm a friendly and sensitive person. And u can bug me for any help you think I can do..any time.. LOL

I am a music freak and a movie buff..and also  an avid reader..
I love listening to country music...especially Taylor swift and Lady Antebellum.
Coming to TV series... I am a die-hard fan on Vampire Diaries.
I love Bhaskar Bharti and Sasural Genda Phool in Indian Telly.
Started watching KTLK nowLOL
Movies..Movies...I love all chick-flicks and romantic comedies...
But most of all, I love Twilight and Harry Potter seriesEmbarrassed

And My fav actors? Ian..Ian..Ian..ROFL Rob..Rob..Rob..ROFL Taylor Lautner, Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson,Shahid, Genelia, Ragini Khanna, Aamir Ali... etc.
I love the actors who act wellROFLROFLROFL

Thats all as of now...ROFLROFL

Animated/Non-Animated Siggies
Animated/Non-Animated Banners
Animated/Non-Animated Avatars
Personalized Avis/Siggies
Personalized Doll Avis/Siggies
glitter banners
Icons

I use Photoshop CS5 for photo Editing
and Jasc Animation Shop for Animation..

But, mind you.. I am too lazy..LOL So please dont give me much of animation work..ROFLROFL

-Copy Rights-

My copyrights Include -

Inspirations:

Shikha Di (starry.phoenix)
Sano (Sano88)
Liana (-Liana-)
Tori (ToriVDongWook)

And now, To open this shop again, I was Inspired by

Pari (Paritha)
And the Collage requested by Niks and Meenu
(u guys made me understand that I can make such collagesBig smile)

Special Thanks To:

Varshu - You are my bestest of besties.. my bff.. Even though we've known each other for a short while... Our similarities made us have a very strong bond.. You are my friend, Sister and my guide too.. I love you loads.. muaahHeart

Paritha - I have found a beautiful friend In you.. Though we knew each other from short time.. We knew each other so well.. Thanx for supporting me girl.. Love you..

Juhi - We are Rivals... yes...I hate you.Angry We both like the same people.. so much.. Thats the reason I hate you..ROFL Juz kidding... You have been a wonderful friend all along..Love you dear Heart  

Judi - You are one of mah besties on I-F... I absolutely love the time I spent with you.. After all, U , me and Juhi are Rivals cum friends...Cuz we have same favourites.. LOL.. Thanks for being there gurl.. Love you Heart

Shwets- You are my best friend on IF and my sweetest sister.. Thanx for being there always and supporting me... Love you...Embarrassed

Shounak Dada - Well, what should I thank you for?ROFL Thank you for being my friend and encouraging me and helping me when I am in need... Love you bro.

Vipu - Mah Bestie HugHugHug loved chatting with you. Loved the time we spent together.. Thanx for being my friend..Love you :)

Ekta - My blueberry Muffin ROFLROFLROFL Thanks for chatting with me on I-F when I am bored..Thanks for being such sweet friend... Love you :)

Tejesh Bhai- I am still afraid of you..LOL It was fun when you used to make fun of me and PM me asking if I wasn't angry.. You are one of my most precious friend.. Love you bhai..

Himanshu Bhai - Though you are not here on I-F now,  I will have to thank you for everything... You have been my guide and brother all along.. Love you so much bhaiyya :)

Tanu di and sanayaa di - I alone know how much you console me and help me in times of need.. Love you a lot...

Niks and meenu - You are always a dual package to me.. Thanks for making me understand my photo editing skills.. :)

And all the other members of SGP forum who became crucial in my life...Sheemu di, Sheema di, my mom (shilu) and everyone else...
Sorry if I missed out anyone..Ouch

Its a long list, I know ROFL

Bluebell Designz  (Harika)

Edited by SomerholicGirl - 29 April 2013 at 5:56am

The following 68 member(s) liked the above post:

ramsiACFSHAIKHCool_priyaasad.shahangel001Payal15anyakideewaniArmu4eva.DarkandTwisty.pari.bellezaice.maidenPratameshBaaaZiGaR_deepshi_Break.The.CodesanjanaprincessLizzieBennettRadiantTreasureiruaGfariya94chucklebuddy-Ammie-Feefi_sana.Magic_Riasa-HJ-LuvManan13jassie_17ShadowImbueabhi786greenleaf007BinuShobaSandCastle.ozzyiecrazygirl4RDKayal_SHAMYA-Stutz-.Juhi..Farzi.Aussie_Girlalicia.LittleDhampir.-Nags-DemonStarsamratrocksBhavanabAnjiliciousshahsb_26-krazyriya-Mitu_Killer_DeviLViraatMaanviLov.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.Mariaa.SG..Amira.._SilentSoul_snowflake..Jane..*Resham*.Tanya.Sunshine Girlpratsy..Lujain..somergasm.nature2delightful.--HiNa--

SomerholicGirl
SomerholicGirl

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Please Press Like button IF you want to be PMed...
I really have a long list of buddies..
I cant PM all of them.

And I also wanted to keep the PM list different. :)

Edited by *Harika* - 15 December 2011 at 5:55am

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

Prii_312shikha_bhargavaBindanirosettabloomsRabbaVe-aishuu-Payal15anyakideewaniArmu4eva.DarkandTwisty.pari.-Kryan-sanjanaprincessBreak.The.CodeRadiantTreasurePurpleRainBaaaZiGaR_deepshi_WooHooHaha21PratameshiruaGjassie_17-Sara.LuvManan13ozzyieSimz786SandCastle.agreatperhapschucklebuddy-Ammie-FeefiKayal_SHAMYAcrazygirl4RDlazyblues-GoldMist-BinuShoba-HJ-aimy.aish.AngelicDesiresLittleDhampir.Pankhuri295..Khaleesi..Hinu786iViewsMariaa.SG-Rinky-samratrockssehar mehrotra-Nags-LegolasGondolindeepikabanerjee-krazyriya---Mahi---Stutz-ViraatMaanviLov.Juhi.Killer_DeviLDemonStarAnjilicious.Tanya.Illumination-Priii-*Resham*delightful.--HiNa--pratsyDew-dropSunShine_A_SilentSoul_snowflake..Jane..somergasm..dream-catcher...Lujain..

SomerholicGirl
SomerholicGirl

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged

Edited by SomerholicGirl - 20 April 2013 at 10:08am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

Cool_priyarosettablooms.pari..DarkandTwistyRadiantTreasureiruaGsanjanaprincessPratamesh-HJ-LuvManan13RiasaKayal_SHAMYA-GoldMist-ozzyieSandCastle.Feefi-Nags-DemonStarAnjilicious-krazyriya-.Juhi.-Stutz-samratrocksMariaa.SGKiller_DeviLdelightful.--HiNa--somergasm.pratsy.Jane..sanober.

SomerholicGirl
SomerholicGirl

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged

• Please post your request here only
  • No request through PMs...cuz i am half- brained...have partial amnesia..will forget and delete PMs sometimes..so better not PM...LOL
  • Please wait patiently for your requests
  • Post your request when the shop is open only...
  • Please provide high resolution/ good quality pics.
  • Max no of pics should be around 7-8
  • Provide the Text and the Siggy Size.
  • Let me know if you want Matching Avi for that.
  • For Animations, Please provide Youtube link only. (Max- 15 seconds)
  • And Most Important, ONE person - ONE request only.

Last, but not the least, please do use the sig atleast for 3 days.  I dont want to get hurt and feel that my work has been wasted.

Edited by *Harika* - 15 December 2011 at 8:18am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

Cool_priyarosettabloomsArmu4eva.DarkandTwisty.pari.sanjanaprincessBreak.The.CodeiruaGRadiantTreasureFeefiRiasajassie_17Kayal_SHAMYABinuShobasujana9-HJ-LuvManan13ozzyieSandCastle..Juhi.Killer_DeviLMariaa.SGAnjilicious-krazyriya--Stutz-samratrocksSunShine_A-Priii-.Jane..pratsy--HiNa--..Lujain..somergasm.sanober.

SomerholicGirl
SomerholicGirl

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
How to request a Doll Avatar/Siggy?

For dolls, I use the following kinds, so, let me know which kind do you want:  (I am not posting all the dolls I have..These are just the types)
And let me know what text you want on the siggy!

s_u_01_12279_01_02  krazy500 

And again, Please use it for atleast 3 days.

Edited by *Harika* - 15 December 2011 at 8:30am

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

rosettabloomsCool_priyaArmu4eva.DarkandTwisty.pari.sanjanaprincess-Rimsha-sizzlesBaaaZiGaR_deepshi_PratameshBreak.The.CodeRadiantTreasure-Ammie-FeefiKeenu.GShadowImbuejassie_17RiasaozzyieSandCastle.-HJ-BinuShobaKayal_SHAMYAKiller_DeviL-Stutz-.Juhi.-krazyriya-AnjilicioussamratrocksDemonStarMariaa.SGsnowflake..Jane..SunShine_Apratsy.Tanya.somergasm.nature2--HiNa--delightful.sanober.

SomerholicGirl
SomerholicGirl

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Shop Status

OPEN

Edited by SomerholicGirl - 23 June 2012 at 8:02am

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

-aishuu-Cool_priyaArmu4eva.pari..DarkandTwistyRadiantTreasureiruaGsanjanaprincessBreak.The.CodeBaaaZiGaR_deepshi_Pratamesh-HJ-LuvManan13SandCastle.-Ammie-FeefiRiasaozzyieBinuShobaKayal_SHAMYAKeenu.G-Sara.DemonStarsamratrocksAnjilicious..Khaleesi..-Stutz-Mariaa.SG.Juhi.Killer_DeviLdelightful...Lujain..somergasm.snowflake..Jane..--HiNa--SunShine_AIlluminationpratsysanober.

SomerholicGirl
SomerholicGirl

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Sample Work

Bluebell Designz (Harika)

Edited by *Harika* - 15 December 2011 at 9:13am

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

shikha_bhargava-aishuu-rosettabloomsCool_priyaArmu4eva.DarkandTwisty.pari.sanjanaprincessBreak.The.CodeRadiantTreasure-Rimsha-sizzlesBaaaZiGaR_deepshi_PratameshiruaGjassie_17-HJ-LuvManan13Kayal_SHAMYAozzyieSandCastle.ShadowImbueRiasachucklebuddy-Ammie-FeefiKeenu.G_sukhi_BinuShobaLittleDhampir.AnjiliciousMariaa.SG.Juhi.Killer_DeviL-Stutz-DemonStar*Resham*delightful...Lujain..nature2--HiNa--.Jane...Tanya.pratsyDew-dropSunShine_Asanober.

SomerholicGirl
SomerholicGirl

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged

Free to Use:

Ragini Khanna:

Kuch Toh Log Kahenge:

Arnav-Khushi:

BALH:

EHMMBH:

with different effect:

Now, my favourite..Juhi's tooLOL

Ian:

Ian-Nina/ Damon-Elena

Nina

EdwElla

Taylor Lautner... 

Icons/Avis

Thats It...
Hope you guys liked it..
Love,
Harika

Edited by *Harika* - 15 December 2011 at 9:09am

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

shikha_bhargavaCool_priyarosettabloomsArmu4eva.DarkandTwisty.pari.ice.maiden-Kryan-Break.The.CodesanjanaprincessPratameshRadiantTreasureBaaaZiGaR_deepshi_iruaGjassie_17Keenu.G_sukhi_ShadowImbueRiasagreenleaf007-Ammie-Feefiozzyie-HJ-LuvManan13BinuShobaSandCastle.-GoldMist-.Juhi.Mitu_Killer_DeviLLittleDhampir....Pwincess...-Stutz-DemonStarMariaa.SG-Rema-Anjilicious*Resham*.Tanya.Illuminationsnowflake..Jane..pratsyDew-dropSunShine_A--HiNa--delightful...Lujain...Killer.sanober.

Post Reply New Topic

Go to top