Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
HT is an accomplished actor...and great to know that hes working very hard at it...i know PR has gone down the drain but i want this show to revive at least for HT and AL.
sensodyne thumbnail

This review is pretty funny! This lady who writes neither liked casting of new leads nor the story much yet she is saying that leap meets expectation. ๐Ÿ˜†

She seemed like fangirl of few actors and that is no where wrong, but a person who writes review should be unbiased.

Also I know one can't trash serial just in few episodes, but still review doesn't make any sense. ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited: I don't want it.๐Ÿ˜† 

Edited by mirageas - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: herefornothing

HT is an accomplished actor...and great to know that hes working very hard at it...i know PR has gone down the drain but i want this show to revive at least for HT and AL.

The story line is so bad ...The most fundamental conflict right now seems to be that Archana has not called manav in the last 18 years and Manav is angry about it ..
This article says that this misunderstanding has happened because Archana does not know the whereabout of her husband ..

Now just think, how can this be ...what about Vandita ?? Manav's sister who lives in the same city ..
Why could Archana not get his phone number from her ??

Such huge mistakes they make and then expect the viewers to be happy just because they have introduced 12 new guys ...
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lunza

the foundation ( or premise .. or whatever you wanna call it..) has been damaged to such an extent that .. whatever repair work they try to do to resurrect it .. makes things worse ...

I mean , you can repair a few cracks in a building ... but these writers have repeated hacked the show at the base so many times .. that whatever they do now ... its just not possible to forget all the crazy things that have happened in the show .. all the weird behaviour of all the characters .. all their actions ...

Anything the writers do now to "save" the show.. would just feel fake... ...

PR has been damaged way too much  ...

Lunza,
Great post! I had to respond because I've felt this way for months now!
The CV's have done so much damage to the show, they have made certain characters do some unpardonable things, that there is no hope for PR to be the show it once was, in the first 2 years.

Ever since the 4 year leap, the damage was done, beyond redemtion. It doesn't matter who they bring to the show, it doesn't matter what script they write, PR will NEVER be the captivating show it once was when the cast and the show won many awards and the fans were beside themselves with delight.

Look at this current leap! Archana has still not grown as a character. Time (18 years!), and experience, along with growing older, makes most people change and grow. Why not Archana? The CV's also show Sulochana still hating Manav, the SIL who gave her the roof over her head! Yes, she can be upset that she feels he abandoned her daughter (she doesn't know the truth yet), and be upset that her daughter lost out on raising her twins, but that doesn't mean she should be so harsh towards him!

The CV's also show Savita having raised her granddaughters to hate their mother. and she is still holding a grudge towards Archana. Savita got her wsh...Archana out of her and her son's lives, yet she still holds a grudge and raised the twins to hate her. The two elders (females), are shown as being more petty and immature than the younger ones.

Many tracks pre leap have still not been attended to as yet. Those who wilfully did wrong are either living happy and successful lives, or haven't been shown as yet to have paid for their sins. With shortfalls like these, how can anyone say PR is doing great and has survived the leap successfully!  The jury is still out on that one.
ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: suan

Lunza,
Great post! I had to respond because I've felt this way for months now!
The CV's have done so much damage to the show, they have made certain characters do some unpardonable things, that there is no hope for PR to be the show it once was, in the first 2 years.
Ever since the 4 year leap, the damage was done, beyond redemtion. It doesn't matter who they bring to the show, it doesn't matter what script they write, PR will NEVER be the captivating show it once was when the cast and the show won many awards and the fans were beside themselves with delight.
Look at this current leap! Archana has still not grown as a character. Time (18 years!), and experience, along with growing older, makes most people change and grow. Why not Archana? The CV's also show Sulochana still hating Manav, the SIL who gave her the roof over her head! Yes, she can be upset that she feels he abandoned her daughter (she doesn't know the truth yet), and be upset that her daughter lost out on raising her twins, but that doesn't mean she should be so harsh towards him!
The CV's also show Savita having raised her granddaughters to hate their mother. and she is still holding a grudge towards Archana. Savita got her wsh...Archana out of her and her son's lives, yet she still holds a grudge and raised the twins to hate her.The two elders (females), are shown as being more petty and immature than the younger ones.
Many tracks pre leap have still not been attended to as yet. Those who wilfully did wrong are either living happy and successful lives, or haven't been shown as yet to have paid for their sins. With shortfalls like these, how can anyone say PR is doing great and has survived the leap successfully! The jury is still out on that one.

Totally agree with u Sharon di & Lunza๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Nice Post๐Ÿ‘
Tulsey thumbnail
OMG...ARMAN, in real life, are they engaged?????

I am so happy...they are such a wonderful, beautiful, handsome...couple. 
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
This article names some of the flaws in PR, especially the one about Savita living in Canada for so long yet not being used to women in short dresses especially since her granddaughter wears them! There is that and the fact she doesn't know what dumb means, they really wrote her poorly here

I doubt Sushant has any regrets about leaving, this show lost its touch a long time ago. Sushant chose the right time to leave and pursue other interests.

I am glad Hiten is getting appreciation for his role, he deserves it. Hiten has made the role his own

dew_drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes.. Sushant is banging his head on wall and breaking things with frustration for leaving this show for its noble storylines striking dialogues and its notable and jawdropping new star cast.. shame..Edited by dew_drop - 12 years ago
ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dew_drop

Yes.. Sushant is banging his head on wall and breaking things with frustration for leaving this show for its noble storylines striking dialogues and its notable and jawdropping new star cast.. shame..

Well said Suha๐Ÿ‘
Nice Post๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ