Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

It hasn't sunk in yet...

Saphira_flames thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

…That PYAAR KII YEH EK KAHAANI will end today.🥺 It suddenly hit me yesterday that it was the last tomorrow precap that I was ever gonna see of PKYEK. Hmph… no more fang-shows from Arnab, no more moping of Madhu, no more stupidities of Trangad, no more witty pranks and jokes of Misha, no more husky talk and classy acting from Chandeena and last but not the least no more magic, beauty and surreal love of Abhiya. No more. It saddens me. It makes me wonder what I will do in the 30 minutes which used to be my time away from all the tension and madness of the world and I was transported to the world of PKYEK.

PKYEK will always hold a special place in my heart. It was the first indian daily soap I started following rigorously. It is special and will always stay the same for me. I thank the whole of the PKYEK team for such a wonderful and fantabulous show which took me on a journey like no other.👏 Thank you and I will miss PKYEK. 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

We all will miss abhaiya & pkyek : (
bt thx to pkyek team fr giving us such an epic love story..n our lovly couple abhiya.. : )
vampire123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
yea we will miss abhiya and pkyek too