Pratigya

Maneka threatens Samar--indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Menaka threatens Samar

0  LIKE  |     0  COMMENTS  | 

Pratigya was shocked to hear that Menaka forced Samar to take cough medicine that put him to sleep. She is livid at Menaka's irresponsible behaviour but the family yet again will side with Menaka. Will this decision cost Sajjan Thakur dearly?

A STARPlus.in source elaborates,"After Samar told Pratigya that Menaka forcibly fed him cough syrup to put him to sleep, she was livid and confronted Menaka before the family. When put on the spot, she got really scared. But in tonight's episode, she will wriggle out of the problem with her sweet talk. Sajjan will once again reprimand Pratigya for instigating things. Later, Menaka will be in a complete step-motherly mode and will threaten Samar of dire circumstances if he ever told on her again. The scared child will keep mum and take an extreme step." Will Samar be able to put up with this treatment?

Angry Pratigya aka Pooja Gor warns, "I will not tolerate anything wrong pertaining to my Samar. He deserves mother's love and proper guidance and probably Maneka doesn't realize that giving medicines to children without any reason can be poisonous for them and can have serious side effects. I hope Bauji realizes that she is wrong for him."

Maneka aka Soni Singh explains, "I only fed Samar the cough medicine to put him to sleep. He was irritating me a lot. Like a nice mother, I told him one story but Pratigya has spoilt him which is why he was adamant to hear more stories. Some cough medicine put him to sleep. It's not like it will harm him. Pratigya simply created a huge scene for nothing. I know how to handle stubborn kids and I am sure after my stern warning he will heed to it. I never wanted to take his responsibility anyway, but was pretending to be a good bahu."

What drastic step will Samar take? Don't forget to watch Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya every Monday to Friday at 10.30 pm only on STAR Plus.

http://starplus.startv.in/news/2701/menaka-threatens-samar.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.anshu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg😲😲the kid will take drastic step
exactly what😲
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
now what samar is upto?
tfs
babithaj thumbnail
Extreme Step????? wht???? Oh Samar... Oh Samr..😲

TFS...😛
Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Extreme Step...
TFS...
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh God, now wat..!!..... TFS...
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the article...wonder what drastic step samar will take...😕
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

a 4 year old kid getting emotional and taking drastic steps?! ðŸ¤ªfor God's sake get real. 

Pratigya aka Pooja Gor warns, "I will not tolerate anything wrong pertaining to my Samar.

is she serious?? he is not your Samar lady.. sooner P realizes this fact, better for her... will this be her attitude when a mentally stable Kesar claims him tomorrow ?? also liked what K told her yesterday.. that Samar's father is there, his grandfather is there to decide for him.. she should keep out of it now... 

lastly, is this show about Samar or Krishna and KriYa ??? 

p.s  dont mind friends.. just my POV... 😊 

Edited by Filza. - 12 years ago
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing,drastic step?means what will he do now.
telstra thumbnail
Originally posted by: Filza.

a 4 year old kid getting emotional and taking drastic steps?! ðŸ¤ªfor God's sake get real. 

Pratigya aka Pooja Gor warns, "I will not tolerate anything wrong pertaining to my Samar.

is she serious?? he is not your Samar lady.. sooner P realizes this fact, better for her... will this be her attitude when a mentally stable Kesar claims him tomorrow ?? also liked what K told her yesterday.. that Samar's father is there, his grandfather is there to decide for him.. she should keep out of it now... 

lastly, is this show about Samar or Krishna and KriYa ??? 

p.s  dont mind friends.. just my POV... 😊 

@ bold😭😭😭😭😡😡😡😡😡seriously ray another article on samar i thought this time it will b on kriya hmm donno what to do