Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

apeksha's relation...now I got it... (Page 2)

hbuy Senior Member
hbuy
hbuy

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
exactly ... thats why they aired the promo of ending of HM to torture us more for 4 days...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saisamanvi

saisamanvi IF-Dazzler
saisamanvi
saisamanvi

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
agree with u...i think after starting of balh we feel  very bore in  weekends... waiting for Monday its really horrible

Edited by saisamanvi - 15 December 2011 at 5:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

loverayapavitra123anu123

Mithra28 Goldie
Mithra28
Mithra28

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
i think apeksha track will go for another one week.. ekta always dragging her raaz tracks minimum for one month but in Apeksha track only 3weeks was completed.. so i think next week also will be a torture for us..
saisamanvi IF-Dazzler
saisamanvi
saisamanvi

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
but i like ekta's one thing after all this torture she will give the beautiful ending like aswin and haar issues...that's why we expect beautiful ending this apeksha's track also

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

loverayapavitra123anu123

cherrypansy IF-Rockerz
cherrypansy
cherrypansy

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
I think Ram's mother left coz  ram's father had an illegitimate relationship with Niharika...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu123

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sumithra

i think apeksha track will go for another one week.. ekta always dragging her raaz tracks minimum for one month but in Apeksha track only 3weeks was completed.. so i think next week also will be a torture for us..

Sumi.. apeksha track started long back.. During RaYa marriage.. she was lost in the middle and now back.. Enough of the torture.. i want it to be revealed today itself.. Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pavitra123Mithra28

Mithra28 Goldie
Mithra28
Mithra28

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saisamanvi

but i like ekta's one thing after all this torture she will give the beautiful ending like aswin and haar issues...that's why we expect beautiful ending this apeksha's track also

agree sai.. thats why i'm still watching this apeksha crap and liking Ekta too..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saisamanvijakther7

Mithra28 Goldie
Mithra28
Mithra28

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

Originally posted by Sumithra

</div>
<div>

[DIV][STRONG]Sumi.. apeksha track started long back.. During RaYa marriage.. she was lost in the middle and now back.. Enough of the torture.. i want it to be revealed today itself.. Angry

me too want that.. but after all it's ekta show so we can't say what in her mind.. i don't think apeksha identity will be revealed today.. so we should wait for another 4 days torture.. sorry to say this but it's d fact..

Go to top