India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

sooo...

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged

hmm i was thinking if this samar was a girl grand child will ss and sds will show same level of possessiveness towards there grandchild Confused

so is meera waiting for k to burst like a volcano i am sure he is soon to blast on meera she is testing his patience. but i am happy if meera will turn negative because her recent good behaviour and stiill behind k is not understandable.

as for tanshi two wrongs never make a right if tanmay in anger no need of arushi to behave same she is fighting with him on a same wavelength not god for there relationship one partner has to maintain his / her cool

btw when k was talking with chandu does anyone feel that someone hearing his convo how do i feel its meneka who heard it

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

18270fansidreeskhan123-BugsBunny-Love-u-allMiss_Randoma_umaheera1702Eden_luvsKriyaSnigdha_KhanamrekrnAnondo.RMitu_Mayavi-26babithajVeena.SCaped_Crusaderriyya6

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

hmm  i was thinking if this samar was a girl grand child will ss and sds will show same level of possessiveness towards there grandchild Confused

so is meera waiting for k to burst like a volcano i am sure he is soon to blast on meera she is testing his patience. but i am happy if meera will turn negative because her recent good behaviour and stiill behind k is not understandable.

as for tanshi two wrongs never make a right if tanmay in anger no need of arushi to behave same she is fighting with him on a same wavelength not god for there relationship one partner has to maintain his / her cool

btw when k was talking with chandu does anyone feel that someone hearing his convo how do i feel its meneka who heard it
@pink-well said.me 100% sure she will turn into a neg characterOuch
@bold-Totally agree.Tanshi's screentime is increasing day by dayShocked
@red-I didn't felt thatConfused

Eden_luvsKriya IF-Rockerz
Eden_luvsKriya
Eden_luvsKriya

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged

hmm i was thinking if this samar was a girl grand child will ss and sds will show same level of possessiveness towards there grandchild Confused...I guess ya coz Ss never distinguised between a Boy child n a girl child...had it been dat he wudnt hav loved komal so much

so is meera waiting for k to burst like a volcano i am sure he is soon to blast on meera she is testing his patience. but i am happy if meera will turn negative because her recent good behaviour and stiill behind k is not understandable....her recent behaviour is dat of a crazy stalkerLOLLOL...i doubt she'll feel bad n turn negative even if Krishna blasts on her...she can be set straight on wen KriYa work togetehr on driving her out of d restaurant n KriYa's lifeWink

as for tanshi two wrongs never make a right if tanmay in anger no need of arushi to behave same she is fighting with him on a same wavelength not god for there relationship one partner has to maintain his / her cool...dis couple is jus out of my understanding...wat r d CV's trying 2 show?...they r jus showin them fighting in every epi so dat they get screen-time bas nothing else...even earlier Komarsh were shown fighting in every single thing beyond limits...
if there's nothing worth showin in mmgj then y bt jus cut them out 4 a week or more

btw when k was talking with chandu does anyone feel that someone hearing his convo how do i feel its meneka who heard it...Arrey waah! meri twin soulTongue...i thot d same thing...bt i dnt think Menaka heard it coz she was busy wid Bakaitylal...i thot Pratigya wud hav heard it bt itni jaldi pata chal jayega use toh diraama nahi ho ga naLOLLOL
Caped_Crusader IF-Sizzlerz
Caped_Crusader
Caped_Crusader

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

hmm  i was thinking if this samar was a girl grand child will ss and sds will show same level of possessiveness towards there grandchild Confused

@pink-well said.me 100% sure she will turn into a neg characterOuch
@bold-Totally agree.Tanshi's screentime is increasing day by dayShocked
@red-I didn't felt thatConfused

My Feelings Are Same...
ElectricFaint

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigdha_Khanam

tanudrashti IF-Rockerz
tanudrashti
tanudrashti

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged

hmm i was thinking if this samar was a girl grand child will ss and sds will show same level of possessiveness towards there grandchild Confused

@bold even me and my sis felt the same while watching the scene.
Nazia u included my Tanshi ur a sweetheartLOLLOL
Meera Devi yaar isko kya chaiye humre Baba ka picha kahe nahi chod deti.
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya2011

@bold even me and my sis felt the same while watching the scene.
Nazia u included my Tanshi ur a sweetheartLOLLOL
Meera Devi yaar isko kya chaiye humre Baba ka picha kahe nahi chod deti.
hmm only for u mam i inluded ur fav characterAngryLOLLOLLOLLOL
Devil86 IF-Rockerz
Devil86
Devil86

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
i thought that also that some1 is hearing may be pratgya
riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged

why do u say that...

Go to top