Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

lavanya. revenge?!...what the-

Ended thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
what is this about cv's planning to bring lav back for revenge?! the way lav has been acting i dont think this seems right. she cares about arnav's family and arnav...is it khushi she wants revenge from...i'm totally confused!!
xxx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandira1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I hope its just speculation from that article
Bringing LA back for revenge would just make the track of changing us completely unmeaningful
soapbubble thumbnail
What the...
Exactly! she's behaving so gracefully, why the heck would she come back for REVENGE! 🤢Silly idea.
Bubble
HeadOverHeels thumbnail
Was that in an article? Makes no sense after the way they ended it yesterday. They could change the track where La witnesses an ArHi moment maybe at the engagement, and loses it thinking they've been cheating behind her back all along... But that would just spoil things. There's already one evil snake, we don't need another one.
mandira1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

Was that in an article? Makes no sense after the way they ended it yesterday. They could change the track where La witnesses an ArHi moment maybe at the engagement, and loses it thinking they've been cheating behind her back all along... But that would just spoil things. There's already one evil snake, we don't need another one.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2399531
the article
aura9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
We don't want her come back as vamp. A big no to this 

are the Cvs planning to ruin their Trp charts
HermionePotter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
we want her back as a sweet la whos going to help Arhi
_Jiya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wat nonsese... La already realised ASR's luv 4 hushi b4 leaving nd even she gave hint of it 2 Khushi
Targaryen thumbnail
it's just a silly speculation!!! chill guys😉 i am 100% sure it's not gonna happen Edited by loveydovey - 12 years ago