India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GUYZ PLZ READ...IMP

anisaf Senior Member
anisaf
anisaf

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Hi friends after a sleepless and tiring night where I cried myself to sleep I woke up with a feeling of determination.I live in the UK ans got up 1st thing and rang Star1 offices in Mumbai with the same response."Thankyou for ringing and no decision has been made yet about Geet season 2".She then took my email and id and said she would pass on my msg to the relevant dept.

Uknow I had a feeling she just took my details to keepme quiet.I dont know what khichdi they are up tp but I can just imagine the boss of Star1 sittin in his big boss chair Hindi filmon wale villian ki tarah and laughing at our plight!!!

They said there will be asurprise soon for the fans off GHSP but to be honest I dread to think what surprises they have got uptheir sleeves for us as pehle se they have given us such wonderful surprises already!!

These Star1 wale seem to be sticking 2 fingers up at us fans and for one not gonna take it lying down!! U nfortunately I cant travelto India or else I would put up a tent outside their offices and demand they give us back our Maaneet/Gurti.

So people of India plz carry on calling emailing writing hum star1 waon ke naak pe dumkar denge and then they will be forced to give us season 2.We Maaneetians haarne walon mei se nahin hai so do what u can.

LOVE U GURTI!HOPE TO SEE U SOON WITH GHSP SEASON 2.

HALLA BOL GUYS WHOS WITH ME????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

erumzaheer

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top