please all read...u forgot about the video?

cuty_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
im sorry guys... but palki mam and the team made a video pleading us to stop all this bashing...but no one has seemed to pay any interest!

yes i know sharon and swayam fans want to see them...but have you all forgotten that sharon aka sneha was ill?????!!!!???

it was sweet of the team to give her a break...and all of u are bashing palki mam and the team for not proceeding their track, giving too much importance to kriya and rey etc etc etc...

do u guys know how serious malaria and jaundice is? (im a medical student...i can tell u it is verrry serious!!) the poor girl...please wait patiently for their scenes...they will come...their story will proceed...im sure about that... 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KriYaansh960 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
YEAH THEY WILL CUM !!! INDEED !!! WE JUST WANT THE TRP's TO GO UP !!! 
Masha-Allah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Everyone seems to like screaming for their faves! ðŸ˜†
katie.swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey sry if i'm rude but sharon/sneha was perfectly fine when they shot this...she was ill when they shot haye rama!!!! 
cuty_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ketaki123

hey sry if i'm rude but sharon/sneha was perfectly fine when they shot this...she was ill when they shot haye rama!!!! 

i may be wrong...but this must have been shot a couple of days after? and malaria doesnt go in 1 or 2 days like a cold...nor does jaundice...it takes weeks and maybe upto months!
..Rish.. thumbnail
yes guys..pls be patient...its hard even for the cv's to show both the couples equally..so just keep faith!
katie.swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well LOL sneha wasn't for the shoot for a whole month. thats october...they shot this dance fest sumtime in the middle of november...and sneha was "perfectly fine" when they shot it!!! and ya now we swaron fans are at peace coz we know that there is an upcoming swaron track in the story...so peace!!