Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG FF: The Language Of Love [Ch10-Pg41] 6 Aug 2012 (Page 21)

Mishti13 IF-Rockerz
Mishti13
Mishti13

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Superb update
loved it
cont. soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

music_girl

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
awesome n lovely part...

music_girl

punam2712 IF-Sizzlerz
punam2712
punam2712

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
THEY ARE FINALLY FRIENDS
AND ABHAY PROPOSED TO TANU, GREAT

Frankie_Sally

Frankie_Sally Groupbie
Frankie_Sally
Frankie_Sally

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
updating...

Coming Soon: Shattered hopes...?

Break.The.Code

soni4eva IF-Rockerz
soni4eva
soni4eva

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
wondaful update
plzz updates soon fanx 4 da pm x

Break.The.Code

Frankie_Sally Groupbie
Frankie_Sally
Frankie_Sally

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

Chapter 7: Shattered hopes'?

(EDITED)

Maan was confused.

Terms and conditions??For being friends???Is this girl crazy??he thought.

"Yes...Anything for u princess"he told her.

"Well"Geet said.

"U shud call me frst in the morning and wake me up...U shud be the frst to wish me on my b'day..U must always be there when I need u the most..U shud never let me cry and lastly..."she said looking at Maan.

-

Maan was shocked at each and every condition she made.

"I'm sure..This girl is crazy!!!She's acting as if I confessed my lov to her and is asking her hand in marriage..

"Socho Maan..If she puts conditions lyk these bfre marriage then think of ur plight aftr marriage!"

He shook his head realizing what he was thinking.

"ye mujhe kya horaha hai?"

Her words...'And lastly' made him jerk to the present world.

-

"...And lastly"Geet said and looked at Maan who was confused,shocked and surprised at her queries.

"...I don't want u to do anything.I just want u to be my friend who can take care of me,will fight wid me and who will be there for me..Will u be my frnd?"she continued.

Maan smiled at her and nodded his head and replied,"I'll never leave u.."

Geet smiled back at Maan. The way he was giving her all his attention. She figured she was blushing badly.

"Hey dude, shall we go?" Abhay came jogging to Maan. Maan looked distracted and nodded at him. Abhay gave Geet a dirty look and said "we wasted our precious time here" he smirked. Geet glanced at Tanu, who was a bit red. She concluded something must have happened.

But Tanu recovered from Abhay's delicious surprise to his nasty comments.

She went in the kitchen and came back with a piece of yummy delicious chocolate cake with cocoa cream on the top and strawberries on the sides. She took the piece and waved it to Abhay then swallowed it in one gulp. "Yummy'it tasted heaven, Geet" Tanu said.

Abhay's eyes were glued on Tanu's mouth. Chocolate cake with cocoa was his favourite! And Geet knew this! She was torturing him like anything! Inside killing him, he wanted to eat this cake, and with Tanu making her nice comments; he tried to control the temptations.

Maan was watching Abhay, Geet and Tanu's expressions and reactions. He was starting to understand why Abhay's face looked like he was sucking a green lemon.

"Geet'you're the best cook ever" Tanu cooed and glanced at Abhay's face. Both Geet and Tanu tried hard not to giggle and give the game away. Abhay looked desperate for the chocolate cake.

"I better get Abhay away from these clever girls ' they'll torture him badly" he thought and looked at Geet. Geet's eyes were glistering mischievously. "She looks so sweet when she tries to become naughty". "Come on Abhay, we're going to be late" he said and dragged him by the collar.

_

"Thank God, you dragged me away from the girls" Abhay said scratching his head. "They are killers" he joked. "I find them innocent" Maan said. "Innocent? Geet and Tanu? Did you see how they behave with me? I am a street monkey for them while the whole India know me as The Prince of  Dehradun" Abhay whined. "Who is Geet to you?" Maan asked. He was highly interested in that! "Geet? She's like my sister. Her mother was my mom's friend you know, we know each other since childhood" Abhay said in a nostalgic voice. Maan nodded his head.

_

He took a bandage kit and bandaged his hand. The little pieces of glass was still there; on his hands. He grabbed a tissue and wiped the blood oozing from his left hand. "Geet!"

He remembered how she was laughing with these boys; he remembered how she was chasing them' "Shucks! Geet'" he said again.

_

"I am back" a girl told Geet. Geet smiled, she hugged the girl very tightly. "Piya'finally" she said. Tears rolled down her cheeks while she kissed the girl Piya. "How are you Piya" Geet asked the girl. She was back home, or more likely back to hell. "I am fine; I can't be finer than now, hugging you after so many months" Piya girl told Geet hugging her back. "You look tired; go and have a rest" Geet advised "it was a rather long trip from Paris" Geet acknowledged. Piya girl nodded and followed Geet's order.

Geet also retired to her bedroom. She was happy'after so many months; she was smiling at life again. Or else these twosomes had made her life a hell. Yes, it was nice, a very nice feeling'

Waking up I see everything is okay;

The first time in my life is now so great;

Feel calm, I belong, I'm so happy here;

It's so strong and lemmo self be sincere;

I wouldn't change a thing about it; this is the best feeling;

This innocence is brilliant;

I hope that it would stay;

This moment is perfect, please don't go away;

I need you now, just hold on to it, don't you let it pass by

"But like every good news is followed by a bad news, my beautiful moment was followed by a horrible one".

"Geet!" Karishma called. "Come down now, and I mean now". Geet called softly "coming chachi ji".

Geet raced down the stairs and jogged in the living room. She stood there shocked; her chacha and chachi were sitting with an unknown man; he looked like a rogue, she thought.

"Geet, we fixed your alliance with this man, Mr. Dev-Das" Karishma said. Geet stared in shock. "W-w-what? But? M-marriage? I-I am too young'" Geet argued with this sudden news. Karishma gave a stern look. "It's already fix; in two weeks; there's your engagement. Better inform your friends". Geet looked like she would cry ing a minute. This rogue ' Dev-Das; was grinning like a monkey. Chacha ki and chachi ji gave Geet a look saying 'it's final'.

Geet, in a flash, dashed in her room, slamming the door. She started to cry.

"Don't worry, she's just excited about her marriage" Devlal told Dev-Das.

waiting for your comments; good or bad
love,
Amanda & Francesca Big smile 

Edited by Frankie_Sally - 27 December 2011 at 11:32pm

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvainlwgeetmishtimskmaaneet_mansigeetoz5armadasmi123thendral_111-Elfin-viviamYellowtullipsooooooNihsonsree10rashgirl000saromaansi007gurti30cyum321nats0101doublecrossBreak.The.CodeExpectoPatronumns.1286pearlgurudrishtiangel_smilyNiharika.Nairkabslockspaponecondeepali1022maaneetmaahikiran_ratiajennshalini01--Saavi--Alamelusmallvillesoni4evameena..Ash1991mrk-1minnie_tweetie-afsha-zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6keenu_kkmysteriousmillisona-raipunam2712preethiaRemya_Pillaikahkashansakina-Mishu-love2_somatamanna1391..CountingStarsbhanu_rekhagabinash079spvdDownhill

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
awesome update
loved it
so DEV cameAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Frankie_SallyBreak.The.Code

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391