MG FF: The Language Of Love [Ch10-Pg41] 6 Aug 2012 - Page 23

Posted: 11 years ago
maan is surely hurt to know the news that way 
hopefully they all will help her
loved it..ohh piya and viya ...cute one...feeling bad for geet hope maan help her to get rid off so called fiance...continue soon
SO MAAN FINALLY KNOWS THAT SHE IS ENGAGED 
AND PIYA IS RIGHT 
THEY BOTH ARE WORKING HARD FOR THEMSELVES, THEY DONT NEED CHARITY
awesum ff
plz update soon 
waiting...

interesting story...

pl pm whn u update nxt...
waiting...
loved the story...
please update soon...

Chapter 11: Only Mine, my Geet

"Stop driving so fast" Geet mumbled.  "You're scaring me..." she added.

Maan took no notice of her fear. He was hell-angry. How could someone fix his engagement with his angel? Who had so much of dare to do this? That stupid man who had to run away when he saw him?

"She's not happy with what's happening" he thought. "I know...I can read her eyes...the tears that said it...but...why am I interfering? Who am I, anyway" he thought chewing his lips.

Geet was scared that he might draw blood as he was biting his lips to hard.  "In the whole world; why Maan had to see me? What must he be thinking about me...?" she thought scared and very upset.

"Are...are you happy with this umm...arrangement?" Maan asked.

"No" Geet mumbled clutching her seat-belt tightly.

"Will you please drive slowly?" Geet asked again. Maan glared at her. "Can't you shut up for once" he snapped. Geet was shocked with his sudden harshness.

Geet's eyes filled with tears. She had never expected him to be so rude with her. He had always flirted calling her his "angel" or his "princess" and "be with me forever...". Maan who was thinking so hard of strangling Dev-Das did not notice her tears or her fear.

Poor Geet was already messed up with her Auntie and Uncle's demand for her marriage with the unexpected engagement and now the total stranger sitting next to her; driving her to Abhay's house. He wasn't her Maan, the one who always seem to be so nice with her.

"You're only mine, got it" Maan spoke breaking the silence dwelling in his car. "Only mine, and I'll teach that guy what it cost to hold your hand walking in the mall" he added. Then he realized that Geet was sniffling. He glanced and saw her wiping her tears.

"Now, why is she crying?" he thought and abruptly hit the brakes and the car halted to a sudden stop shocking Geet more as she said "save me, babaji".

Maan stared at her and asked softly "do you...umm...are you...do you like that man?" he asked fearing for the answer. He never wanted to hear the answer but not at the price of her tears.

"No!" Geet exclaimed loudly.

"I don't love Dev-Das!" she added staring in his eyes.

"All I thought; he felt something for me" she thought biting her lips staring at me.

Maan smiled and cupped her face "Good, because you're only mine" he added huskily making Geet to jump out of her skin. He gazed in her eyes with blinking and then when they heard a man shouting at them; they came back to reality.

Geet, despite she did not want to; started to blush furiously thinking that she was only his. 

"Hmm...so his name is Dev-Das...all mushy and grouchy name" Maan thought. "I need to take care of this man" he thought. He punched his speed dial #3 and ordered

"Adi, it's Maan, I want every single detail on a man called Dev-Das; every detail, from date of birth to any criminal record, got it".

Geet watched Maan eye-widened as he ordered. She couldn't help feeling a ting of excitement; Maan was all that she dreamt of her dream man.

They reached Abhay's courtyard; where he and Tanu were pacing the ground impatiently. Maan's car pulled to the parking lot and he helped Geet to descend. He held Geet's  waist closer and whispered huskily "do stop me if I'm doing something wrong...is it wrong to love you?" he asked.

Their conversation was broken with Tanu running to Geet and wrapped her in her arms.

Seated in the Raichands' living room Abhay asked "Geet, will you tell us, what's happening?"

'Yeah, we'll all help you; you know how worried sick I was when Abhay called" Tanu added shaking her head.

Geet sat silently fixing her shoes and Maan cleared his throat.

"I guess I better tell" he said.

"Geet's uncle and aunty fixed her marriage and she's already engaged!" Maan announced. His heart broke into millions of pieces as he kept replaying the replay button in his mind. His Geet was only his; his angle; his princess...

AND ONLY HIS...!

"WHAT!" Tanu and Abhay both shouted in dismay.

"Yeah..." Geet said in a small voice.

"They did, and I don't like that man, Dev Das".

Tanu arched her eyebrow and said "Dev-Das? I bet his mom got him when the film was hit!". It was a joke but no one laughed.

"I want all infomations about this man" Abhay muttered. "No worries, I have already ordered my man for that, wait, I'll call him and ask" Maan said.

Tanu winked madly at Geet who blushed. Maan cared for her; no wonder.

Maan was talking to Adi and then he hung with a pale face.

"There are no such person called Dev-Das!" he announced.

Precap: Confrontation with Evil Chacha and Chachi
Love: Sally and Frankie

PS SallyAmanda Readers: Sally is busy! Will be ages away from IF, i think so 😕
really loved the update...and of course love the posseive MSK...well done dear
lovely dear
continue soon
waiting for next
Superb update..
There s no such man called Dev-Das..then who s he?
loved maan's claiming!!!