Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drrose31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
oh what a bet that was ...

pia and vicky were ready to ...😆

and maneet were like blush y blush y ...

liked it

thnx for pm

continue soon

love rose😉
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
HOW COULD MAAN NOT GIVE THE CATERING CONTRACT TO GEET AND  HER FRIENDS
THIS WAS SHE WILL BE WITH HIM MORE
WHAT A BET BETWEEN PARI AND VICKY
ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I've sent PM request. Plz accept it... Nice story.

allibr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love it graphics

sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

dear..😛..

...4 PMing me...😛

4 ur hard work...👏👏

me just ...

lov,❤️
Tama

P.S.: plz donn't copy paste my comments...i only make it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as i saw many of my comments r copied i'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but donn't coppied it whole as my post...😡

P.S.S.: Plz guys also comment on my stuff...i tried to post comment in everyones...but my most of buddies didn't comment...if u not liked tell also...plz guys...😲😕

Note:

guys...me sad...i PM ed almost 500 but comment only...17-18...😕

i said u guys ealier if u don't like plz tell me...but it really hurts a lot...me try to reply each of u...many serials i don't watch but i read ur ff's ...checking out ur updated stuff's...n try to make a sweet comment which u guys liked...but u never check my any stuff...i really busy wid my studies...but also don't want to hurt my frndz...i try to comment ecah of u woh Pmed me...but only few of u ans my Pms...if don't want me to bother u...plz tell me...i never pm u.4 my any update...
but i updated 4 whom woh waited...i know just few..but i updated for them surely...but that surely ime said..that me really hurt abut u guys...😭me uncontorled sob.sob..😭

N.B.: Me not making any of this graphics this r from glitter-graphics
angel-ki-shona thumbnail
finally read it and loved it con soon girls
Frankie_Sally thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Chapter 10: Angry MSK

Geet groaned. She had to go shopping with Dev-Das. She hated that. She had not informed her friends about her engagement. Just Piya was irritated with the whole matter. "I don't know what you see in him" she had told her. "He's rubbish, yaar, I hate him, did you see his dressing sense, and he wears an anorak for goodness's sake! He even smokes…yuck, who knows how he might treat you after your wedding, and I remember a person I saw in West Bromwich, as yucky as this Das...Whatever he's called"

"He's uncle and auntie's choice, Piya, I can do nothing about it" she had replied. Piya was still sulking and added "you're not happy with it though, right, nah, Auntie and Uncle don't care for our happiness, just money, money and bloody money" Piya cried. "Piya!" Geet scolded her "you should not forget that we live on their money! In their house!" "Oh really, Di, you think so, I don't, because, you work part-time, we live on our money, you pay my education by working hard for me, and yeah, I also have a part-time jobs, we don't live on their money!" Piya snapped back. "I hate him Di, plus yes, we live in their house but remember, we had always been saving money for approximately 3 years for buying a house or at least living in a flat!" Piya said coldly. "Piya…please, calm down" Geet said peacefully. But Geet knew that Piya was hot-tempered, enough hot-tempered to fight with Maan's younger brother, she blushed at that thought. "One thing is decided, I am going to phone Abhay and tell him about your craziest decision" Piya yelled and grabbed her cell-phone but just in time, Geet managed to snatched it from her and sent her to the library with her new best buddy Jessie.

Geet sighed as she sat down on her bed, tears forming. She grabbed her pillow and buried her head, crying endlessly. "Why me?" she pleaded. "Why me, mother, why me, you'd said that Babaji is kind but he isn't! You'd said I should have faith on him but should I really! What would my friends think…what would Maan think of me? How would Abhay and Tanu react?" Anyway, she thought, as she brushed off her tears "time to get ready for shopping with Dev-Das" she moaned sadly.

"I don't believe it bro, your friend with that high-ego piglet's sister! How could you?" Vicky said breaking Maan's thoughts. He was in cloud nine, having dashed against Geet again…Why he kept dashing against each other…now at the Institution of his brother. Maan brushed Geet's thoughts off and snapped "what had got into you to have challenged a girl in a car race! God damn it!"

Vicky looked at his brother strangely. "Have you heard Ms. Piya Handa talking, bro, she's a nuclear bomb herself, she keeps snapping me off, irritating me! That's why! And I am VK just like you are MSK!" "By the way, brother, I've never seen you smiling like this to a girl, what's so special about her" Vicky grinned as Maan was again dreaming about his dream-girl. "Huh? She's special unlike others" he mumbled dreamily and then quickly snapped "it's none of your business! Next time I see you near this girl Piya, you'll see the worst of me"

Vicky left and Maan closed his eyes. He had dropped Geet and her angry sister home. Geet was also angry but for a short while. Maan had offered to drop Geet and her sister home, Piya had plainly refused, and she did not want to ride in the same car as Vicky, who was sulking. Geet had disagreed because she did not want to trouble him blushingly, but Maan insisted, in the same way she came to know about Geet's address. He wanted to give Geet a pendant as a gift, trying to become his friend, so he decided to go off the nearbly Square.

Just as he was coming out of one of the shops, he saw Geet and a man walking together with shopping bags. "Maybe he's just a friend" he thought. Geet looked ready to cry while the man whoever he was, kept smiling.  "I hope he's not…" his thoughts trailed off. "I better go and inquire" he thoughts.

"Hi Geet" he smiled at her. Geet was shocked, shocked to see him here. Afraid. She stammered "he-l-o" to him. The man looked angry as Maan was staring deep in her brown eyes. Geet looked at her toes, afraid. "You know my fiance" he asked. Maan's heart stopped. His fiance? Geet? Never! She was his, only his and his! Maybe it was Geet's wish, Geet wanted to marry this poor soul. But Geet, she always loved to have him, Maan, around. How?

Then Maan noticed Geet's trembled eyes. She shook her head for a no. Dev-Das looked at Maan and smiled at his confused face. "So you know each-other, might drop her home, I have some important work, bye Geet sweetheart; take care of yourself, bye" and he left. Geet saw Maan's eyes, filled with anger. Geet burst into tears shocking Maan, his eyes became soft and he mumbled "Geet, are you okay" She couldn't control her tears and hugged him…Maan was confused; he tried to understand why Geet was crying. "Are you not happy with this alliance?" he asked her. She tried to talk but it came out in a choke. Maan brushed off her tears with his hands. "Geet, what's all this? Does Abhay know about this?" Geet stood silent. "Geet!" Maan said shaking her. Geet shook her head for a 'no'. Maan eyes were cold. He grabbed his cell-phone and punched the dial button. "Hello, Abhay – yeah, can we meet now? Right now, it's urgent!" "Come on Geet" Maan said dragging her to his car. Geet tried to use all the ounce of her body to stop him but vain. Geet followed silently.

Precap: Geet tells them about his engagement...😉

Love you all,

Sally & Frankie…please do comment…

And Like

😊

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
lovely update yaar
loved it
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5