Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
maan really knows how to use words, nice update..so they are friends?
doublecross thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update!

waiting for the next part
continue soonnn

Edited by doublecross - 12 years ago
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update but yar DEV  is ko zaroor ana tha kya πŸ˜†
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
oh no her marriage is fixed...
her love story didnt even start and here her marriage has already been fixed...
waiting for the next
Frankie_Sally thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Chapter 8: Falling down (I)

Here's a long part for you all…!
Note to all FF writers: please guys if you're sending PMs to us for your updated FFs please send to two different person because once in a while we all come here

She thumped onto the ground. Tears failed to roll down.

What had she done?

Is it wrong that she had started to live like everyone overcoming the darkness?

Is it wrong that she desired to be loved by all?

What was wrong? Every time she wanted some happiness why did she have to get only pain?

How will she tell Maan? How will she tell it to her friends?

She was scared?

She looked up at the skies and yelled "Mamma...vapas aao na...please!"and cuddled herself to sleep.

Maan drove to his home humming a tune. He was happy after a long time. It was something new. He had never felt it before. He entered the living room only to find that it was crowded. He went towards his mother and said, "Hey sexy, what's all this chaos?"

Madhu said, "They're all here for the wedding, Maan"

"Oh" he said and then asked her," But you told that the wedding is in a year?"

"Haan  beta, but your pyari behen can't wait. So we decided to have the engagement first!" Madhu said giggling.

Maan laughed and said, "Okay I'll catch up with Sam"

The room was mainly lit in dim light and Samira was standing by the window lost in thoughts. Maan smiled and went towards her and hugged her from the back.

Samira gasped but later looked up at him and smiled.

"Someone is really desperate,I guess"he asked her and she blushed.

"O teri!"Maan said as he turned her to face him."Someone is turning red!I wish jijaji was here..He would bend down and..."

Samira laughed and hugged him tight and said,"i'll miss your taunts"

Maan felt tears gather. No matter how much he fought with Sam, he loved her to the core and adored her. Every morning will start with their gym session where they used to tease each other, hen their piano sessions.

He would miss everything. He decided not to break down in front of her.

"Cmon yaar,Dont be this senti-types!After all you'll call me every day, right?" he said as Sam chuckled.

He excused himself and went to his room and broke down completely.

The next morning she woke up. She looked at the condition of the room. It was untidy and dresses were scattered. She knew who could have done that. She smiled and went to the table. There was a note written. Geet opened it and it read,

"Haye! My cry baby is awake!

Don't kill me...I am off for college; you forgot, but do tell me why you were crying when I come back 

Love you,

Piya.., your Frisbee"

Geet shook her head and said, "Pagli!"

Maan went to the dining room still in his night clothes stiffing a yawn.

"Morning everyone!" he said as he sat down on the table. Barely had he sat down and his eyes widened with shock," Tum?!What are you doing here?"

"Kyun baby,I shouldn't be here?" the girl said faking tears.

Maan looked at his parents who were giving him 'Is-this-the-way-to-behave-with guests-?'looks. He looked at Samira who was giggling silently.

He sighed and said,"Welcome back Shalini!"

"That's better!" the girl said and Maan stood up.

"Hmm..I've a meeting with the caterers!"And went to his room.

_

Piya, dressed in her baggy pants and tank top, looked around her new college. "So this is where I'm going to study" Piya observed. Piya felt someone tapping her shoulders. Piya jerked and saw a pretty girl with short curly blonde hair and hazel eyes. "Are you new?" she asked. Piya nodded in agreement. "Hello, I am Jess and I want to be your friends...so friends?" Jess asked extending her hand in friendship. Piya smiled. "So where are you from?" Jess asked. "I used to studied in London but my sister called me back so I came" Piya related. Jess nodded. They talked a little bit and Jess pointed to a group of mean looking bullies "this...this is the Vicky Khurana Bully Gang, beware of them, they may send their 'Lord of Ragging' Aman for you...I am afraid of Vicky and his friends" Jess pointed to Vicky. Piya nodded.

_

"Hey Vicky...look at the new chick with Jess Carrigton" someone said. Vicky focused her eyes on Piya. "Aman, go and do the ragging, scare her off" Vicky ordered.

_

"Looks like you choose the wrong college, baby" Aman said circling Jess and Piya. Jess grabbed Piya's hand terrified. "Oh – really...you look like an awful monkey" Piya said sarcastically. Aman looked at Piya speechless. "Anyway do tell that your dumb boss" Piya said and dragged Jess out.

__

Vicky stared mum at this new girl! Who was she?

__

Geet was walking aimlessly when she heard a shout," Hey Geet!"

She turned and saw Tanu and Abhay walking towards her."That's strange!Where's Kabir?"she thought.

Abhay came and hugged her tight. She reciprocated it and said, "kya hua bhai? aaj bahuth pyar aaraha hai?"

She winked at Abhay and Abhay bent down and whispered, "I've got to tell you something. Not now"

Geet laughed as Tanu came and said, "We'll be having a meeting with the representative of the Khuranas at 10 and that's exactly 8 minutes later."

"Tanu, you will make a good peon" Kabir said as he joined the trio cracking up everyone.

They all proceeded towards their class when Geet realized she dropped her pen somewhere.

"You guys carry on, I'll join you later!" she said and walked towards the bench.

Geet started to search for her pen when she toppled over someone.

--

Maan entered the catering college.

"Hmm..."

"Whooo-o-o" Maan said and felt someone pressed his body against his.

It was a girl, falling down.

Maan extended and grabbed her waist to stop her from falling.  "I hate doing this...touching someone else...after how I meant Geet" Maan thought.

_

Geet toppled over someone. Geet closed her eyes. She was going to fall down in front of the whole catering institute. It would be dead embarrassing! She felt someone's strong arms rescuing her from falling. She hated that! She remembered how Maan had grabbed her at their first meeting!

She looked at her saviour and her heart skipped a beat! Maan! She gasped.

She lost herself in his brown chocolate eyes again!

__

Maan found himself losing once again. "Geet" he gasped. Maan could find himself smiling.

Geet flushed and pushed Maan, running inside, flushing all way long.

__

Maan ran his fingers on the hair, grinning...

Precap:

"I can't accept my sister's wedding to be prepared by a group of learners" Maan told Kabir fustrated.

Geet couldn't take it more longer. She flung the door opened and without looking at her brand new cilent "well, you atleast should give us a chance"

Maan looked at Geet mouth-opened!

Love you all...do comment!

Sally & Frankie πŸ˜›

ExpectoPatronum thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update...
Continue soon...
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow!luvd maan's brotherly nature...