Loved it
soniya_lovesu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†okay tell me is it kabir??? jey??? or vikram???hehehe๐Ÿ˜†
Frankie_Sally thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 6: No need of Introduction?the flirt!

"It's all your fault" Geet snapped at Abhay.

"Excuse me, mine, how is that?" Abhay defended himself. He was wiping his hair with a towel. "Oh really, as if you don't know" she said sarcastically. Abhay winked at Maan, who smiled. Geet was super duper angry. Tanu was just standing there as a mute watcher. "Well, it was you who emotionally black-mailed me to come to the garage and you knew I would fall for your easy trap" Abhay complained. "You're a duck with a wing" Tanu chuckled but Abhay glared at her and she shut up.

_

"Alright, she was the not so tempered girl, if you know what I mean. Come on, who in the world would play a trick like this to this guy whom I just became friends with and wet him with icy cold water when she knew he hated that? Well, she is different, completely out of this world" Maan thought.

"After all, she's Maan's Geet"

_

"And this friend of yours helped you" Tanu added giving her looks.

"Excuse me, Tanu? This is my friend ' The Maan Singh Khurana ' friend of The Abhay Raichand" Abhay gushed. "Hey Tanu, hi Geet" he said smiling broadly at Geet. Geet flushed pink.

_

"Hey babaji...this is the same guy whom I dashed with at the party...and he's Abhay's friend...hey babaji...what's all this...control Geet, control..."

_

Maan shook his hands with Tanu. Tanu stared in awe at her hand and then at Maan. "I don't believe this...you...you...MSK? Mr. Maan Singh Khurana from the Dockyard? The one...who..." Tanu started and continued "...from all the magazines and newspapers I've read and all the re-search works...me, meeting with MSK" Tanu cooed happily. "Yup, and he is my friend" Abhay argued. "By the way, Maan, how did you know she's Tanu and the other one is Geet" Abhay asked curiously.

_

"Busted!" his mind screamed aloud.

"Abhay, you yourself told me that these are your friends at the cocktail party the other day, remember" he tried to stay calm. "Yeah, I did, but I never said who was who?" Abhay pointed out. "Pretty observant" Maan thought. "You just said 'excuse me, Tanu' to Tanu...so" Maan said and smiled. Abhay grinned at him.

"Hey, Tanu, I need to show you something" Abhay said slowly and embarrassedly. Geet winked at Tanu who glared at her. Tanu followed Abhay behind.

_

Maan seized the opportunity to talk to Geet, his princess. "So Geet, do you remember me?" Maan teased smilingly.

"I...sorry...for the other day...for dashing..." Geet said trying to look at him in the eyes and talk at the same time but failed to do so. She was flushing pinker by the minute.

"Well...it was also my mistake...but a really nice one...for dashing into the most charming girl with the most beautiful eyes in the whole city...and coming to know her beautiful name" Maan said.

_

Abhay led Tanu to a king-size room. It was filled with such stuff that every girl would dream of.

"Wow" Tanu said excited.

Abhay took her to the cupboard and opened a box. From that he took a ring.

Tanu's eyes widened with shock."Abhay-?" she asked.

He shook his head and bent down on one knee and said," Will you add beauty to the ring by wearing it?"

-

Geet turned the darkest shade of pink but quickly recovered and bent her head down as Maan grinned.

Geet checked her watch and said, "Oh no...I'm gonna get killed...It's over 9 PM!"

Maan looked at her, "Wow-She looks sexy when she's scared!!Control your heartbeats man" he told himself.

"Hmmm...If you don't mind can I drop u home?" he asked hoping for an yes. 

Geet said, "No Thanks"

His face fell but he managed and said, "May I know why?"

"Because" she said coming closer to him, "I like to be independent" and moved back leaving him astounded.

He quickly covered it up saying, "I love independent women, Miss Geet"and brought his face closer to hers.

"Oh! I'm so sorry Mr.Khurana, but I hate Flirts!"she said and brought her face closer such that their noses were touching each other.

After few moments they burst into laughter.

And Maan asked her,"So...Shall we be friends?"

"Are you sure Mr. Khurana?" she asked him.

"Well...you'll have to learn some terms and conditions..Are u ready?" she asked him.

Love,
Sally and Frankie
you might be also interested in SallyAmanda's Edited by Frankie_Sally - 12 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
so maan extending his hands for friendship
continue soon
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
if we get enough reply
tomorrow we'll post the next part
love