Posted: 12 years ago
Hi friends after a sleepless night crying myself 2 sleep I woke up determined to bring back Maaneet and GHSP.

I rang the star1 offices in Mumbai with the same response "We dont know anything about GHSP season 2 yet as no decision has been made".She then took my email and ID.

U know I just felt that they are only talking our emails to keep us quiet.I can just imagine the boss of Star1 sitting in his chair Hindi filmon wale villian ki tarah and laughing at our plight!! But they dont know what we Maaneetians can do for our Gurti.

Hum unke naak mein dum kar denge that they will be forced to give us season 2 with gurti.They keep saying that there is  a surprise in store for fans but to be honest I feel like there just sticking 2 fingers up at us.I dread to think what kind of surprise they are going to give us. They have given us enough wonderful surprises to us already!!!๐Ÿ˜†

Anyway guys plz dont give up now when we are sooo close to our mission.The channel wale probably want us to give up and are just waiting for that day when we say hands up hum haar gaye.

Carry on calling emailing whatever you can do and bring back MAANEET/GURTI with season 2.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ totally agree with u hon,ive heard now that it depends on gurti if wanna work together again,which i hope im wrong but drashti did say she wants to work with different people an they both are gonna work with other people,i dont think guru will be aloud to work with drashti again man im so pissed missin gurti so much๐Ÿ˜ญ
Originally posted by kasuforever2009

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ totally agree with u hon,ive heard now that it depends on gurti if wanna work together again,which i hope im wrong but drashti did say she wants to work with different people an they both are gonna work with other people,i dont think guru will be aloud to work with drashti again man im so pissed missin gurti so much๐Ÿ˜ญ

i too read that bt hope we can see them together again

i also think that bt hope we can see them together again

You are right we will not give up till we get a season 2 of geet

& by surprise there are two things that can happen
1 They are actually planning on a season 2 or
2 They are overconfident that their news shows will be a hit & we will forget about maneet
I will not let anything be okay with their new channel till we get a season 2

She said that in a good humour they don't have any problem working with each other in the SBS & SBB segment they themselves said that WE will be back so lets not stop & continue to bug the channel till we get a season 2
will keep bugging star one
Guyz lukin @ da forum,it lukz as if evry1has lost hope,I cried all nite 2 buh I wnt 2 c gurti bak under any cost,
Not many posts 2dai in da forum..can I ask wher did u read dat it dependz on gurti if they wnt 2 wrk 2geda?
I didn't read dat,can u post da link plz..I bet u anythng da kallz must have decreasd in star ones office 2daiz bcuz ppl are strtng 2 give up,ppl are also saying nw GC lukz betta with sanya,hw can da gurti fanz chnge der opinion in 1 day?
I'm really scared lukz like onli a few ppl are intrestd nw,jus like start one wntd,dey no fanz wud give up afta da show..luk guyz we need 2 plan a visit 2 da office agan and dis tym get a final answer and talk 2 sum1 hu really is in chrge,du u no any 1 hu wud b intrstd in goin??
Halla bol and still attck indya.com,kall star one and flood dem with mailz
Long live gurti\maaneet
HMMM...don't drag that thing about them not doing shows together again๐Ÿ˜ฒ...both are professionals and know what is right and wrong...let them be and stop this speculation...it is like we are putting words in the mouth of those who are against GURTI being cast together ๐Ÿ˜Ž 
we will fight till we get ghsp season 2.