BettyC thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello all,this is my first time writing nd sorry if u don't like this

It again Vibrated nd he was annoyed will be understament.. cmon haddh hoti hai yaar!bt he knows his mom was jus trying to save him from dadaji's wrath again he thought with a bored expression huh Dadaji…His entire fmily has left to the khuldevi ke Mandir for a pooja  for the newly wedded couple n their happiness a small smile graced his lips at thought of His bhai nd hw much he was in love with Jeevika babhi.He was bought back from his thoughts by yet another call from his mother which he dint attend bt buttoned his shirt bit more faster nd grabed his phone nd car keys nd checked his phone nd  saw 19 miscals that too in 30min he smiled at thought of his mother and hw much she loved him nd he dint want to see her sad face by making Dadaji angry with him..he locked his room nd was climbing down staircase when his phone vibrated again bt this time he picked the call nd it was Viren bhai b4 evn he could say hi bhai started asking question Virat kaha ho tum yaar?? pata hai mom kitna pareshan hai ab jaldi aaona yaar? Virat couldn't help nd  started laughing at his brothers whining nd teased him..hayye hayye meri prathashree apne Biwi ke saath pooja main betne keliye itne desprete haaan nd the reply was jus a shut up bt he was sure there will b a blush on his bhai's face nw and he laughed at his brother Cmon nw Virat come fast Dadaji is asking for u…nd thought of Dadaji wiped that smile from his face nd he replied Ya right wo mujhe miss kar rahi hogi I said sarcastically ..nd then some one knocked the door nd I turned and saw that it was our driver as I was in phone with bhai I asked one of the servant to go nd check nd told bhai that he will reach there in 15min nd ended the call..nd he reached the parking lot…when that servant called him and said that while they were cleaning the guest house they have got a bag from there nd what they should do with it. Virat dint evn bothered to turn back, he jus shrugged nd asked them to keep that bag here nd show it to mom when she comes back nd was abt enter the car when he saw the bag the servant was holding ad unconsciously a fond smile spread across his face nd he turned around to confirm his doubt that hahhh tho dedfutiya apne heeron ka khazana guest house main bhool gayi hai nd started laughing as he remembered hw she dint want him to see her bag nd evn threatened him that she will hand him to police nd all the other memories of Manvi chaudry flooded through his mind as if there was some sort of barrier that was blocking these memories and suddenly someone had removed it he couldn't help bt smile at those memories of hw they used to fight,pull each others legs nd used to msake fun of Dabbu nd all the other memmories nd he was bought back to earth by yet another call bt this time it was not his mom or bhai it was bua nd he knows that means danger nd he will have to leave soon bt part of him wanted stay here nd unveil the secret Bandariya was hiding he thought with excitement nd something else that he couldn't place bt he knws nw was nt the time for this nd he will have to leave otherwise dadaji will shout at him nd again bhai ke khshi main gham aajayega…he was going to leave wheen he saw that the driver was still there nd was looking at him with a confused or amused expression nd this irritated Virat nd jus snapped at him WHATT? Poor guy got scared nd started stuttering B..b bag pointing fingers at bag!! ohhh that's when he noticed that he was holding Manvi's bag in his hand bit possessively huhh nd he was embaressed bt he cant show that to a servantr nw so he jus said im taking this with me u have any problem nd for more effect jus raised my eyebrows the servant was like  no probs and literally ran from there nd virat kept the bag in back seat nd left to the mandir!!

Manvi knows that her tabiyat phir se karab horahi hai it was going from bad to worse bt she couldn't care much abt that! All her thought was cantered on her own stupidity nd she was scared beyod anything nd she started questioning hwerself Hw could she do such a stupid thing??Hw can she jus forget to take that bag from chandigrah jus HW??nd the Angry tears started falling from her eyes…She feared the outcome of her stupidity Wat if Di comes to know abt her secret what will she do??There was no doubt it will effect Di's Mrg nd the soul reason for all the bad things that happns to her Di was Mannu herself nd she hated the fact nd nw she was Litrally pulling her hair nd was crying for heart's content inside the closed walls of her room and her horrible headache was not helping either….she sat there on the floor folding her knees and holding that tightly to her chest  rested her head on her kness nd balled herself as if by doing this everything will become alright jus like that nd that was a childish thought bcoz she knws it nothing will be alright in her life…No one can save her from this jus no one!

That's it !sorry for the torture if anyone has read it!I know im a horrible writer nd this is not my cup of tea bt I had to get it out of my head bcoz this was nagging my mind for past week huh!!

Sorry once again huh!😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

good start yaar, go a head... do pm me when you continue this SS..

thesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome plz pm me wen u update
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Nice start, do PM me when you update.
siya_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting start... Do pm me when u update... 😊