Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Against La's return as Vamp! Please forward to LM (Page 7)

Karan.G.king IF-Stunnerz
Karan.G.king
Karan.G.king

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
i hate kekta serials

anuverma Senior Member
anuverma
anuverma

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged

Pls spare us of vamps...triangles...and revenges...Is'nt snake enough ..plus mamiji is also ready for negative track against  Payal...so why now  La!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...then why show all that transformation!!!!!!!!! ..the positivity and so emotional and realistic break up scene between ASR and La..!!!!!!!!!!

Frankly I would not like to see any sort of fling between Asr & La if and when hate track starts...Infact the cv's will be taking the show towards it's  doom if they show such things..I don'' t  thing even Hate track will be a good idea...Fans will def be put off with seeing Asr all Negative towards Kushi and La  turning negative..Both of these factors will be the reason for Ipkknd  loosing it's majority of viewership

BlueSpirit Senior Member
BlueSpirit
BlueSpirit

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
The LAST thing I want is La coming back for revenge! They should introduce a character for her, I don't hate La its just that I love Arhi more Smile
canzasana Goldie
canzasana
canzasana

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
ohhh No a Big NO NO NO to that,Angry LA is sweet to khushi and we see a good side of LA. now we dont want her turn in to VAMP***** no ways  your TRP will go downDead if you change LA in to Vamp .
we have enough evil in the drama, and if you are turning LA in to vamp, than who is next anjali than nani. oh come on grow upAngry balance is everything. too much sweet or evil is not good for drama and now a day  viewers are smart they know , if they dont like some thing they will not watch.

so think smart Ermmand dont change the title from iss pyaar ko kya naam doonSmile   to iss revange ko kya naam doonAngry

if you really want LA back in the show than hook her up with some one else may be a nice lawyerDay Dreaming who  later can help LA, and khushi and bring  sham 's truth in fornt everyone. how about that  hmmm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deejagi

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
I would request the CV's to give Lavanya an honourable exit and not bring her back in a vamp role but a well wisher for Arnav and Kushi.

Anu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infofan

* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
I definitely don't wanna see La turn negative. It's a really bad idea , if they wanna have a Vamp or some sort of a negative character in the future & what's worse is turning La into one. I want her to remain this way , to leave us with sweet memories.

Edited by * Unnati * - 15 December 2011 at 8:06am
SmileForMeester Senior Member
SmileForMeester
SmileForMeester

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
La is so nice, I dont want her to turn evil Thumbs Down
I dont mind her returning as a best-friend of Khushi, or dhruv's other half or SOMETHING. Just dont make her evil 
egle Senior Member
egle
egle

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
CVs: Don't ruin Lavanya. Dont do it. I will be forced to bazooka your a** (in my dreams) if you do. Please.

Go to top