Against La's return as Vamp! Please forward to LM - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Pleasee oh pleasee don't make La into a vamp, Her exit from the show is sad and we will miss her but don't make her bad after the way you handled the breakup and how understanding and mature she was about the whole situation dont ruin it! There are always other ways of bringing her back to the show she doesnt have to come back for revenge.
I totally agree. Don't want La to become vamp. Will spoil her character and the show.
I want her to be Arhi's friend later on with someone else in pipeline for her don't want to see her as Vamp! Why can't the CVs think of story without a villian or a vamp for a change! Might be challenging but will be a good change! It won't be consistent to what they showed us about her character now either! TRP down hi hoga if the story takes that turn and it will just be another serial and nothing special if she turns into a vamp after all this goodness!
please CV'S we want lavanya exit to be peacefull and without any more complications. dont bring her back as a vamp or smone to take revenge. that will spoil her image as well as the serials...you can always bring her backas a friend if you want to...why vamp> :|

thnx for the topic (:
plz cvs dnt turn la into , an vamp.. already arhi lif is filled , flooded wth problms.. so plz dnt add one mre.. im totly aganst d idea of la as an vamp.. she chnged 4 gud.. let her maintin dat..
I'v been hookd to ipkknd frm strt itslf ofcrse by d promos.so fr it hs achievd a unique position in telewrld due to many reasns.bt nw i'm shckd by d news.cvs r u trying to kill unique ipkknd n make it jst another k soaps.heros galfrnds' quitting of shw n den rtrng ltr for revenge..v've had all dis enough.plz dnt do dis
Plz CVs don't turn La into a VAMP
i dont want la as a vamp! no wayyy! thx 4 d post!:) hope the cvs dont ruin her character! atleast after reading dis!:)
Count me in...I don't want her to be a vamp...
here i was appreciating the fact that for once in television a character will make a graceful exit and now the news comes that she'l come back 4 revenge...Cvs grow up!!!!