Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
CV's please dont turn La into a Vamp..love Khushi and La's friendship!!! Please spare us the over used tracks of a Vamp and let their friendship stay!!!
zafi thumbnail
No return of LA unless she will unite Arhi or come as Dhruvs or someone else's girlfriend. But i want no misunderstanding caused in Arhi relationship because of La. Get that CV's.
aveksha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I don't want La's come for revenge unless she becomes a reason for Arhi union.
unna_178 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
of course i don't want too... she made a great exit..she can return but as a friend to asr and khushi...
bushrahasan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
no VAMP plz jb normal insan hai tou normal rehnay do love teaches sacrifice not revenge .v would love to c a love track incorporated well  in the play ,that rather would be  a treat and would release arnav from guilt .in short yar pleeez donot ruin the show by beating about the same bush ,it is well troden and now a flop idea .fine kabi yeh vamps wala formula chal gaya par abbb nooo  no na plz .koi tou aisa show ho jaha koi vilian ya vamp na hou .jaha bas mohabt or bas mohabat ho ham say aik snake nai tolerate hota ...plz donot ruin La's character be creative to surprise us instead shock.
urcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
CVs plzzz don't bring Lavanya as a vamp...Let her stay positive...if you really want her in the show, then bring someone else for her and show their love
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Please keep Lavanya positive

We dont need stupid revenge tracks. Its so cliched and classless.

CVs hope you are listening.

Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Can someone forward this to Lalit Mohan. We have 115 signatures, that's more than any other petition, so he should know that we feel strongly about this.