Against La's return as Vamp! Please forward to LM - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
Completely agreed, i don't want to see Lavanya as a vamp, she acted so mature about the whole thing and now :(...
Bringing her back as a vamp will totally ruin her character. Plus she's La! I don't think anyone would be able to digest this fact.🤔
I do not want La to turn into some SP vamp! If that happens, I will stop watching this show cause IPKKND is supposed to be different and unique and not typical SP so yeah... 
No Negative LA

There i Signed in for the third time. If that does not tell how desparate I am to continue seeing a positive LA, I don't know what will.

No Negative La
No Negative La
No Negative La

keep the mantra going...
Edited by serialjunkie - 12 years ago
La is such a sweet person right now. Hate the thought of her returning as a vamp. Please, CVs, don't change her character. There is one vamp, Mami, and that's fine. Don't add La to the scene.
please dont make la a vamp! plz plz!
please please please we are begging you not to bring lavanya back as vamp.
I really hope the CVs drop the idea of bringing back Lavanya as a vamp, it makes no sense to have her come back to seek revenge. Its best to leave things as it is, have her exit gracefully
I really hope La doesn't come back for revenge.
dont turn her into a vamp. If you want to bring her back, then bring her back as someone who is getting married to dhruv or aman. idk. :D