Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Against La's return as Vamp! Please forward to LM - Page 3

mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Dont want la as a vamp..if at al she cums back she shud b positive ..plz dnt ruin d show by bringin her back to square one.. watever khushi did ll b a waste if she becums vamp..Edited by mythili2 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pontiacbandit thumbnail
Plz CVs don't turn La into a VAMP.
jankisoni86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I dont want LA to turn into a VAMP...
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am saying this everywhere  ðŸ˜†

For La a vamp, I don't think thats gonna happen. The CVs just wanted to see the response for her as a vamp. Since all are against the idea, they have no choice other than to drop. 

As we all know, CVs gauge our IF response and change the tracks for TRPs !

DiamondLife thumbnail
Plz Cvs dont bring back La as VAMP...This is the first show my heart felt to be different and thats what attracted me. Plz dont ruin the story line by bringing such ghissapita things in the serial like others have. Make it unique concept.
There r lot of things to stretch to...but dont bring La back. We will stop watching it, if she is coming back as VAMP...
avidity_2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
CVs  - Please do not bring Lavanya as a VAMP in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon..

She has been a very positive character and we dont want her character to change from positive to negative character.

Thank you
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
plz cvs we beg u to not do this..i want her to leave now and not coming back either as la or anti -la...
an33sha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

no please dont make IPKKND like ekta kapoor's typical drama !!! we hav seen it before ex gf turning vamp like they hav nothing better to do in life? please please do something diffrent .. specially SANA khan if you come to India Forums and see all the posts how much everybody is loving you please please dont turn negetive..you will get  a lot new shows after IPKKND we are all sure... we wish you all the best in life but atleast dont come back as a negetive character you will surely loose your place from our heart!!

babli0204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Off course bringing back Lavanya as a vamp later would contribute to the length of the soap to strech, but I really do not want to see a typical 'K' soap with a scheming and plotting vamp. I strongly protest. Please leave her character as it is and don't ruin it. It is best this way.   
raziarose thumbnail
HAI  yar ...im a new member in this forum. i joined it only becoz of ispkknd.😊could anyone plz help me with this question plsss...I NEWR MISSED A SINGLE EPISODE RATHER I HAVE SEEN IT LIKE  6 -7 TIMES .BUT I MISSED SOMETHING I DONT KNOW HOW...

IN WHICH EPISODE DID NANI TELL US ABOUT DHRUV?