Against La's return as Vamp! Please forward to LM

Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
It is happening just like I predicted in my fanfic, La is leaving after telling Khushi to take care of Arnav (see latest news). Bye bye sweet La, wishing you happiness.

But the CVs are apparently planning to bring her back as a vamp. None of us want that because that will make this show like a Kekta show and every other show on TV. I can't believe they can even think that! Don't they have brains to think of anything CREATIVE and different?😡 I am definitely going to stop watching this show if they become the everyday vamp out to ruin couple story.

So we need to send a clear message that the viewers DO NOT WANT LA TO TURN INTO  A VAMP.

So sign by replying to this message and make this message popular. The people against this plan need to get noticed.

Edited by Marybarton - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I DO NOT WANT LA TO TURN INTO  A VAMP!!!
Maybe a long distant friend for Khushi or a cupid for ArHi or 'Dhruvs' other half or whatever but NOT A VAMP!!!

Edited by P4R0 - 12 years ago
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
Plz CVs don't turn La into a VAMP... I like her... she was so nice to Khushi
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
NO Vamp status for La thanks! Better she does not return at all if that is the case!

If she DOES return I want her to come back with her OWN man, which means she found love too!
arhi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I dont want La to be a Vamp. If CV's want to have a Vamp- mami is enough

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
 Oh No plzz she so sweet dont turn her into a vamp ðŸ˜•
mandira1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Dont want her to  return as a Vamp
I think that was just speculation in the article(hopefully)
Edited by mandira1 - 12 years ago
rukuswasthika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i agree with you.i just don't want la to return as a vamp.if she returns as a friend of asr and khushi it would be nice
La return as Vamp me no likey!!!

La be friends with Arhi and cupid me likey very much!!

no muffins for CVs if La vamped up! only full bran ones and no one likes those!!!
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She has become a sweet girl from VAMP. I dont want her to turn back to a vamp just to hurt Khushi. I wish she will have a major role in ASR realising his feelings for Khushi and bring them together. Please CVs dont sweet bubbly girl back into a vamp.

Jaya